Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
>{Picture Perfect}< EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

>{Picture Perfect}<

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

>{Picture Perfect}< Empty >{Picture Perfect}<

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 am

>{Picture Perfect}<
~"
Everyone is flawless, what could be wrong with that?"~
a Fantasy RP

~This idea was inspired by Scott Westerfield's 'Uglies' series~

>{The Story}<

You used to live in a world where everyone and everything was perfect. Nobody had any flaws personality and looks. The grass was always a bright green, the sky always clear.. What could be wrong with that? Well, You, just another Perfect, are tired of your carefree life. You want to run away. Run away to somewhere where things are constantly changing- where everyone is different..Otherwise known as; The Grid. As you travel through rough climates such as a jungle- you finally make it to The Grid.. Where all sorts of things are awaiting- including all types of evil.

>{Rules}<

No power playing (controlling another person's character)
-No Mary Sues (Perfect characters. Your Character will be rejected if you create a Mary Sue. I do realize everyone is 'flawless'- however, you are special; you have little flaws about yourself- mention them in your form).
-No bad language
-No killing
-Romance is allowed; but too a minimum. Hugging and Kissing are accepted- nothing too 'passionate'.
-No godly characters
-You may have as many characters as you'd like

>{The Grid}<

Welcome to The Grid. A place where run away Perfects come in search of a new start. While here, you're going to need some things, lucky for you, as a new arrival, you get yours for free. You will be getting a weapon of choice, a pet to help you, and a home. Choose wisely, as once you take your pick; you cannot change. You have come at a somewhat bad timing, though.. Until now, the government had no idea about The Grid.. Now, the Government is sending in all types of things created by their highly advanced science. Things we never thought possible such as Mutts and Monsters. You will encounter these Mutts and horrible creations- they are luckily, simple to destroy.. What you really need to prepare for is, the Government itself. You have been chosen to stop them; you must take them down, make them leave The Grid alone. Yes, this is a big task for a new-comer, but we know you can do it.
~Please note here at The Grid, we don't have Ipods, Cell phones, or any electronics.

>{Weapons}<

With the Government attacking, you'll need a weapon. We have a large selection to choose from, but remember; you will only get to choose once.. If you choose a bow and arrow, we will give you a dagger. Keep in mind, you only get to choose one:
Bow and Arrow
2 Daggers
Katana
A Sword
A Small Gun
Cross Bow
Slingshot
Ninja Stars
A Staff. *Only the most powerful and trained people are able to work with these. They produce real magic, stolen from the Perfects. You don't choose the staff; the staff chooses you. No newcomer is allowed a staff, though. There are only 5 people in The Grid with a staff.

>{Pets}<

Pets here at The Grid will be your guardians. They will protect you when you are attacked- always looking out for you. Again, you only get to choose one, so choose carefully;
A wolf
A hawk
A horse
A dog
A snake
A polar bear

>{Homes}<

We will give you a home for free, however, you cannot move unless you move in with 3 other people and you will be needing an upgrade. Choose carefully:
A Cabin
A tower
A large shack by the water
An apartment, attached to many others
A tree house
A cave

>{Form}<
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Looks:
Pet (and name):
Home:
Back story (life at the old town):

>{Feedback}<

If you have any questions, ideas, advice, or are confused on something; please pm them to me! I'll get back to you as soon as possible with a response. Don't be afraid to ask. But here's a really short summary of the whole RP;
You used to live in a place that was perfect, you run away to the Grid, which is a place full of people just like you who were looking for a new start, the Government of your old home is trying to destroy The Grid; they've sent in Mutts and Monsters, and you have to stop them.

>{My Forms}<
These are my personal forms for my characters. You don't need to read this part, haha.

Name: Shay Johnson
Weapon: Staff

Personality: She is quite the thinker- always trying to find a logical answer. She loves to think, always appreciating a great challenge. She spends a lot of time on work, reading constantly. Shay knows what she wants- and she'll always voice her opinion if she thinks it's best for her and the people around her. Shay is always focused and determined, her mind always thinking. It takes a lot to break her, she'll never give up, or put her friends at risk. She tends to show her brave side, however on the inside; she's most likely shaking with fear. She's loyal to her friends- defending them if insulted. She tends to get herself into a lot of fights, always trying to prove that she is right. Although Shay is almost always reading, she'll take time off of anything to help or talk to a friend.

Looks: She has dirty blonde hair that falls an inch past her shoulders in curls/waves. Shay has small side bangs that doesn't go across her forehead completely, and swoop against her forehead to the right; which she usually pins back. She has fair skin- a bit pale. Her eyes are a pale, leaf green. She normally has a stern expression on her face, or an annoyed glare that can frighten someone a bit. A scar that is on her forearm, staring at her elbow, traveling towards her wrist.

Pet (and name): A wolf named Aya
Home: A tree house hidden in a thick cloud of trees.
Back story (life at the old town): Shay has never been to the old town. Her parents lived at The Grid and gave birth to her there. When her parents died, she devoted her life to studying; trying to become the smartest person in The Grid; and many say she is. Her studies earned her a staff; surprisingly.

~
Name: Trace
Weapon: A sword with a gold hilt.
Personality: Trace has always been rather outgoing. He loves doing adventurous dangerous things, almost always ignoring people that say their unsafe. Trace is a born risk taker. He isn't the best listener, interrupting people at important times. Trace tends to trust people too easily, sometimes putting his life on the line for someone who might turn out to be an enemy. He tries to have a good time with everything- always trying to make a joke or sarcastic comment.
Looks: Dark brown hair that sweeps across his forehead, slightly covering his eye. Trace has comforting bright blue eyes with several gold flecks in them. His skin is fair. He has a small scar on the right side of nose and in the middle of his forehead- covered by his hair. Trace is a little taller than the average for his age.
Pet (and name): Hawk named Croy
Home: A cabin
Back story (life at the old town): Trace lived with his dad in the old town, who always forced him to do everything right, never allowing him some time off. He eventually grew sick of it and when he heard about The Grid, he instantly took off with no hesitation.

Back to top Go down

>{Picture Perfect}< Empty Re: >{Picture Perfect}<

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm

>{Form}<
Name: Venus
Weapon: Sword
Personality:
Venus is very nice and out-going however, despite her being out-going she'll will be very arrogant and rude to those whom she doesn't like. She has a nasty temper, but if you're on her good side she won't show her temper easily. She's very caring towards those who deserves her kindness. However, she will hurt those who has hurt her loved ones, which is why she has grown her nasty temper.

Looks:
Venus has light brown straight long hair, that is near her waistline. Her bangs cover her whole forehead, but they stay above her eyes. Her eyes are a light shade of yellow, with a few speaks of green in it; they're only visible when you're close to her face. She usually has a blue and white striped shirt, with a black vest on top of it. She wears a light blue jean skirt with black pants under it; the pants reach her feet then stop. She usually wears black and white checkered sneakers. On the top of her head, she wears a bright blue star pin, but there are times when she just wears a yellow star pin.

Pet (and name):
A grey wolf, his name is [Al]

Home:
An apartment, attached to many others

Back story (life at the old town):
Venus's mother died right after giving birth to Venus due too much blood loss. Venus's father ran out on her mother before she was even born so Venus doesn't know who her father is. Venus was raised by her grandmother, until Venus was able to fend off by herself. She lived with her grandmother, until she ran away to The Grid, tired of the same old routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 pm

((Accepted, thanks for joining :3))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 pm

>{Form}<
Name: Katrina (Kat) Willows [Yeah...she's the same character from the Zombie RP...I just love her. xD]

Weapon: Bow n Arrow (I get a Dagger too? o: )

Personality: Katrina is a complete tomboy. She loves climbing trees, mountain biking, skateboarding, and hanging out with the guys. With being fun, rough, totally chill, and joking at all times...Kat doesn't have much time to paint her nails, now does she?

Looks: Kat has very dirty blonde hair...almost yellow. (Dirty as in color, not like dirt dirty...she's clean. xD) Very small body (not like, midget, but like...you know. xD) Brown/golden eyes. A small nose. Thin lips. Very athletic. Hair is always in a pony-tail.

Pet (and name): A big, brown and black wolf named Blaze. x3

Home: A tree house that is quite large...with both an upstairs and a downstairs.

Back story (life at the old town): Kat was always being told by her mother, "Go chat with girls your age! Quit throwing your beautiful self around at those boys, before you know it, you won't be my perfect little girl anymore. You'll be a nasty tomboy." The thing was...Kat was already a 'nasty' tomboy. And she liked it. The girls in town had hated her from the beginning anyway, so the guys were her only friends. Katrina really disliked the lack of freedom...not just at home...but everywhere she went. She was expected to be perfect, and that was something she just couldn't deal with.

((Great RP! I'm excited for it to start!!! Very Happy ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm

((accepted, you can RP whenever you want :3))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:38 pm

((Wait so should our first post be when we're running away from the perfect town, or when we first get to the Grid?))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm

((Whichever you want, I'd say when you first get to The Grid as it'd be shorter.. xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

(( Who wants to start? ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 pm

((I guess i'll come up with something..))

Shay quickly glanced at the clock; noon. Noon was normally the time new-comers arrived, and Shay was always on the welcome committee. She placed her book down, grabbing her staff stolen from the Perfect Town's lab, quickly running out the door towards the hill, waiting for the next batch of newbies to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Venus was running out of breath with her wolf Al. 'Finally..I've escaped..that..boring life..' she thought smiling to herself. She stopped for a moment for a breath while taking a look around. "..? Huh? What a random place.. Wasn't I in a jungle before..?" she said out-loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Shay stepped forward, smirking. "Welcome to The Grid. I'm Shay, you are?" She looked around, grabbing a water bottle from a lunch table then throwing it to the girl. "I'll explain everything later- seems like you've had a long trip."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Katrina let out a sigh of relief. She knew, just by the atmosphere, that she had finally reached the Grid. She glanced at her wolf, Blaze. He wasn't her pet...no way...she would never consider him a pet. He had chosen her, and she gave him a loving friend to live with. But he was not a pet. Blaze growled slightly, hearing voices that were too far away for Kat to hear. She walked closer to where Blaze led her and froze. She clutched her hand around her dagger and began to reach for her bow and arrows. Kat wasn't planning on doing any killing...yet. And decided to wait and hear if these people were enemies. Blaze had a different plan, jumping out at them immediately. "Blaze, NO!!!" Blaze's tail went between his legs, as he heard Kat's scolding. "Heel!" She commanded, as Blaze, disappointed, walked to Katrina's side. Kat jerked her head up in Shay's direction and said, "Sup. I'm Katrina...call me Kat." She looked down and Blaze, and playfully said, "And this little pain in the neck is Blaze. Don't worry, he won't bite...unless I tell him to."

((Daang long post, sorry. xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

"Thank you." Venus smiled while catching the bottle of water thrown at her. "I'm Venus, nice to meet you Shay and Kat." she said still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm

"Um, yeah, Sup. I'm Shay." Shay quickly grabbed another water; tossing it towards Kat. "Would you like me to show you two around?" She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:27 pm

"That would be nice.." Venus smiled kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Kat caught the water bottle in her left hand and replied, "Uh sure." She smiled at Venus, saying an unspoken hello.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Shay started walking, motioning for them to follow. "Well, first of all,
welcome to The Grid! I've been here my whole life- born and raised."
She looked back and smiled at them. "Over there we have our training
arena- we have some dummys set up for sword and dagger, targets, and
more. To the left, there's the Mess Hall- nobody really eats there,
though. Most just grab their meals and go." Shay shrugged while she
pointed out the places. "Oh! You guys should probably pick out your new homes. We have some tree houses, A cave, Some apartments, A tall tower, and a shack over there by the water." She pointed towards all the locations after she said them. "You don't have to decide right now, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Kat nodded at all of Shay's comments about the Grid. When she mentioned a home, Katrina said, "Oh yes! I was just thinking of that...well, I've always wanted to live in a tree house." She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:41 pm

"Thank you. Hmm, I would like to live in an apartment.." Venus shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 pm

((Taylor...um...kinda your turn to post...xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 pm

(( She probably forgot.. xDD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 pm

((Sorry for not replying?)

"Great!" Shay smiled. "How 'bout I take you guys towards the treehouses, then we'll head over towards the apartments, then maybe you can get a real meal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 am

((Uh...))

Kat smiled lightly and said, "Sure, sounds great." She looked around and started walking, saying, "So, where's everyone else at?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"Probably running around or eating is my guess," Venus shrugged softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:11 pm

"Mmm, well, right now, most people would be training. Some might be eating." Shay shrugged. "Well, here we are!" She pointed up towards the top of a tree where a house was perched. "Don't worry, you can decorate it later on and all that jazz." Shay smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum