Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
vent vent vent EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
vent vent vent EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
vent vent vent EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
vent vent vent EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
vent vent vent EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
vent vent vent EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
vent vent vent EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
vent vent vent EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
vent vent vent EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

vent vent vent

3 posters

Go down

vent vent vent Empty vent vent vent

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 pm

i've seen a lot of posts about 'dating' and 'kissing' and things of that nature.. have you guys forgotten you're only preteens? the majority of us here are about 11-14- a few 15 year olds. we're all too young to be thinking about serious relationships and that.. when i was 11, i didn't even THINK about dating- i just wanted to enjoy life. I get we all get older- but.. we're all so young, and we have a lot of life ahead of us- why not enjoy it instead of making unnecessary stress? I mean- giving guys your phone numbers at 11 years old, thinking about how hot a guy is at 12, falling in love at 11.. you're really rushing all of this, guys. some of us (most, actually) aren't even TEENS yet- mostly preteens. the whole point of being a preteen/teen is to enjoy it.. life can go by quickly; and we need to enjoy it and NOT think about dating so dang much.. I DO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE "SHUT UP, TAYLOR! I'M A FREAKIN' TEEN!! I'M IN LOVE, OKAY?!! WE ALL GO THROUGH THIS D':" .. we all DO go through the whole love stage- but not at such young ages like 11&12&13.. and really.. i'm getting REAALLY sick of all the posts like "i hate my parents." are you kidding me? you hate them because they wont let you hang out with a guy? they're just looking out for you-and they don't want you to RUSH things |: you'll understand one day when you're a parent, too..
Basically what im saying
1) Please slow down with the whole dating things. We're all really young still- and we should enjoy life.
2) Stop 'hating' your parents and start being thankful. It's ridiculous; they're letting you have your own computer, phones, go to school, have a house, give you food, give you clothes, etc..

(P.s. i do realize a lot of you hate being called 'young' but face it guys.. we really are young people. we might call ourselves teens, but the MAJORITY of us are still growing up. You might be 14-15 and looking at this post going "dafudge? i'm old enough to do what i want- and i wanna smooch boys and hate on my parents!" well.. okay.. go ahead and rush your life. i'll see you on 16 and pregnant ;3)

sorry if I offended any of you, but i really needed to vent about this xD I'm NOT talking to ANYONE in particular btw.
oh and for the record- don't tell me i don't know what i'm talking about- i also have a crush, i've had a "boyfriend".. and yeah, i get all that stress and nervousness, but now i see I really do need to cool down and enjoy life for a change.a
OH; and i'm NOT saying don't date at all- or don't have crushes- or think that boys aren't cute. I'm just saying; we need to stop acting so serious about it :'3 tell me if i offended you; i'll delete these post

Back to top Go down

vent vent vent Empty Re: vent vent vent

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

OH MY GOODNESS! Someone spoke up! I was getting SO ANNOYED by seeing this so often. You're NOT IN LOVE! I'm so sick of people saying they 'love' someone like AFTER A DAY OF DATING! That is not love! I'm really ashamed how 'love' is thrown around everywhere, and it pretty much lost it true purpose :'c.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:28 am

please check your messages taylor :3
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 am

I find it funny how people think that they're in love after like a day and then the next day, it's like they're all ''wifey & hubby''...
1) A day of love. Is this what you call ''True Love'' or ''Love after a day and it's not even that strong''? I call it ''I like them'' instead of ''I love them''
2) Love at first sight may seem like you're in love when it's only that you think about their looks and not even their personality or anything. So do you really think love at first sight is good either? Love at first sight makes it seem like you're kind of a.......... ----, but yeah. Going after them for their looks is just pitiful...

Pick guys that can make you actually feel like a princess (HELLO JEN. and you know why I put you in this LOL). If you're just after their looks and then they treat you like some sort of toy and you still go after him, then wow. Do what you all want. We probably won't help you. At least I won't...

P.S.: Hello world<3 If you were offended in some sort of way by ANY of these posts, please read this so it makes you feel better?: ONE TIME, I WAS RPING, AND IT WAS ON MY MAPLESTORY RP. I WAS CONTROLLING ONE OF MY CHARACTERS WHO'S NAME IS GERO AND JEN WAS CONTROLLING ONE OF HER CHARACTERS WHO'S NAME IS FANERU AND THEY'RE BOTH MALE. THEY BOTH HAD TO KISS BECAUSE IT WAS A DARE WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE. AFTER THEY KISSED, I CONTROLLED MY OTHER CHARACTER NAMED LUNA AND I MADE HER SAY ''Did you like it?'' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WHEN I WAS CONTROLLING GERO TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION, I PUT ''I VERY MUCH LIKED IT!'' INSTEAD OF ''I VERY MUCH DID NOT LIKE IT!'' C:
Do not ask.
I'm bored.
I shall go to school now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Neko wrote:I find it funny how people think that they're in love after like a day and then the next day, it's like they're all ''wifey & hubby''...
1) A day of love. Is this what you call ''True Love'' or ''Love after a day and it's not even that strong''? I call it ''I like them'' instead of ''I love them''
2) Love at first sight may seem like you're in love when it's only that you think about their looks and not even their personality or anything. So do you really think love at first sight is good either? Love at first sight makes it seem like you're kind of a.......... ----, but yeah. Going after them for their looks is just pitiful...

Pick guys that can make you actually feel like a princess (HELLO JEN. and you know why I put you in this LOL). If you're just after their looks and then they treat you like some sort of toy and you still go after him, then wow. Do what you all want. We probably won't help you. At least I won't...

P.S.: Hello world<3 If you were offended in some sort of way by ANY of these posts, please read this so it makes you feel better?: ONE TIME, I WAS RPING, AND IT WAS ON MY MAPLESTORY RP. I WAS CONTROLLING ONE OF MY CHARACTERS WHO'S NAME IS GERO AND JEN WAS CONTROLLING ONE OF HER CHARACTERS WHO'S NAME IS FANERU AND THEY'RE BOTH MALE. THEY BOTH HAD TO KISS BECAUSE IT WAS A DARE WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE. AFTER THEY KISSED, I CONTROLLED MY OTHER CHARACTER NAMED LUNA AND I MADE HER SAY ''Did you like it?'' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WHEN I WAS CONTROLLING GERO TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION, I PUT ''I VERY MUCH LIKED IT!'' INSTEAD OF ''I VERY MUCH DID NOT LIKE IT!'' C:
Do not ask.
I'm bored.
I shall go to school now.

xDD. The guy I like actually treats me as a princess..kinda.. c: <3.. [P.s You don't know him.. xD]. AND KRISTY, I REMEMBER THAT! xDD

--
I understand that people go after looks, which I find SO STUPID. If the guy treats you well, and doesn't treat you like trash, but he's ugly, and you hate him because he's ugly, you're selfish.

This is pretty much what I tell people.. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Thank you, Taylor. Good to know I'm not the only one who wants to enjoy their youth. xD I especially hate seeing things like this on Facebook. 11-YEAR OLDS HAVE A BETTER 'RELATIONSHIP' THAN ME? Pff.. "He's the love of my life. I'd do anything for him. I cannot live without him!" Mhm. Yeah. Then 2 days later, "*changes status to single* Ugh. He was so stupid. I never liked him. I hate him." Then maybe a week later, they get back together! It's ridiculous!
I'm 14 (almost 15) and I've only had two boyfriends. (I admit one was for 3 days, but I quickly realized that I was too young for such trivial things. But the second one lasted six months. Again, I realized I was not ready.) Anywho, why are we teens/preteens so quick to grow up?! Don't even get me started on makeup issues. .-.
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:46 am

^^^^
Im one of the 11 year olds who's never had a proper bf xD actually i dont even have facebook O.e
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Hijiki wrote:Thank you, Taylor. Good to know I'm not the only one who wants to enjoy their youth. xD I especially hate seeing things like this on Facebook. 11-YEAR OLDS HAVE A BETTER 'RELATIONSHIP' THAN ME? Pff.. "He's the love of my life. I'd do anything for him. I cannot live without him!" Mhm. Yeah. Then 2 days later, "*changes status to single* Ugh. He was so stupid. I never liked him. I hate him." Then maybe a week later, they get back together! It's ridiculous!
I'm 14 (almost 15) and I've only had two boyfriends. (I admit one was for 3 days, but I quickly realized that I was too young for such trivial things. But the second one lasted six months. Again, I realized I was not ready.) Anywho, why are we teens/preteens so quick to grow up?! Don't even get me started on makeup issues. .-.

Blech. I swear EVERY 11 year old I know in real life has a facebook and I constantly see their stupid statuses. "Status: Single. I hate him so much. I thought we'd be together forever </3" Oh what he'd do; steal your animal crackers? >.< OH THE MAKEUP.. WOE IS ME xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

The makeup problems make me want to bash my head in a wall. It's so ridiculous. xD
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Hijiki wrote:The makeup problems make me want to bash my head in a wall. It's so ridiculous. xD

OMG ikr? I mean, my three year old cousin came to my house one day, and she was wearing a TON of bright blue eyeshadow, eye liner, blush, and LIP STICK. Not lip gloss! L-I-P S-T-I-C-K. Pfft. Her aunt isn't even related to me anyway...okay that sounds weird. xD She's my...step aunt related to my second cousin maybe?? xDD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijiki Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh god why?! People need to enjoy their youth. I don't wear makeup, and I won't until I absolutely need to. Because all that make up damages your skin over time. So while I still have my youthful skin that might be pimply now, it won't look like saggy leather later in life~
Hijiki
Hijiki
Not Bad
Not Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:31 pm

I have to admit, I DO wear makeup, but only a little every now and then. And thats only because I got a glob full of it for Christmas. I don't think it's bad to use makeup, if you're responsible with it. :/ But i can't stand seeing four and five year olds wearing more than I've worn in a month!!!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 pm

sometimes i wear makeup like, when im going out to somewhere special and wanna look glammed up ^.^

but i do like my lip gloss ^.^ - clear or like, light/suble pink :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Libbie :3 wrote:sometimes i wear makeup like, when im going out to somewhere special and wanna look glammed up ^.^

Exactly.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Libbie :3 wrote:sometimes i wear makeup like, when im going out to somewhere special and wanna look glammed up ^.^

glammed up? where could you be going that you need to look glammed up?you probably don't even have any achne or breakouts you NEED to cover.. xD

i hate lip gloss o: it makes my lips feel waxy and fake xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:

glammed up? where could you be going that you need to look glammed up?you probably don't even have any achne or breakouts you NEED to cover.. xD

I go to the movies and the mall with my friends a lot...:/ Well not so much since school started. But Libbie has a point, there are times to look glammed up, y'know? I've gotten over the way lip gloss feels. xDD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
Taylor:3 wrote:

I go to the movies and the mall with my friends a lot...:/ Well not so much since school started. But Libbie has a point, there are times to look glammed up, y'know? I've gotten over the way lip gloss feels. xDD

who's going to see your face at the movies? it's dark. the mall? who cares what strangers think about you? xD actually no, i don't know.. i've gone through 12 (almost 13) years of my life without ever feeling the need to look 'glammed up'..xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 pm

:/ Some people are just...different. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:54 pm