Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
...here's a secret... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
...here's a secret... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
...here's a secret... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
...here's a secret... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
...here's a secret... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
...here's a secret... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
...here's a secret... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
...here's a secret... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
...here's a secret... EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

...here's a secret...

3 posters

Go down

...here's a secret... Empty ...here's a secret...

Post by jess Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Here's a secret, because we haven't had secrets or gossip in a long time. xD

My secret is...I miss the days when there was a lot of rumors and gossip and stuff going around the forum. We were all just pals and we all just fooled around together. I think a lot of this is due to the inactiveness of some of our most active members...*coughcoughnekohijikiandfrozencoughcough*
And I know most people don't go on the computer since school has started. But I really don't want to let this site go down.
I'm not saying it's any active members faults...basically anyone on the Top Posting Users this Month list are a huge help to the forum, and I really appreciate you guys staying so active. :3 Thank you for helping out the site, even in this hard time.
So does anyone have any ideas on how to get the forum more active? I already have us registered on a link referral site, and we're on the front page too. c: But everyone who checks that site is an adult, so they don't really want to register here. Some people have said that they might tell their kids about the site...but I don't see any new members and they didn't email me that they had their kids join or anything. Sooo yeah.
After I get to know my classmates better, I'll probably ask some of them to join. c: Also, I'll ask some of my best friends who haven't joined yet. I'll send a newsletter out to all our members, reminding them about the site. :3
But if I wanna send a newsletter, I better have a big update to write about or something. xD So does anyone have any ideas on changes to the forum that you would want? Categories added? Categories deleted? The colors changed again? I'm going to mess around with it a bit, but I still need your guy's opinions on what you want done with the forum.

Thanks for all your help,
-Admin
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

...here's a secret... Empty Re: ...here's a secret...

Post by Libbie :3 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Maybe you shoud do a poll (multiple choice) asking members which topics they are instrested in most - and then like, starting some topics in them
because i have some which im totally not intrested in (like roleplaying for an example) and there really popular, so if you found out what people are most intrested in and started some topics in those sections, i think people would use the fourm more :3
Libbie :3
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Honestly,
I've never really been fond of the banner or layout/colors. I just think it looks kinda unprofessional and it doesn't really match. If you look at other forums- they're a whole lot more organized than ours.. I think if we can change it to make it look interesting and organized-- we might draw in a lot of members.. Contests would also help draw in a lot of members. We can create prizes on here; like reputation or something; and if you win a contest, you get a certain amount of rep.. Then, if you get a certain amount; you'd get a prize? Or maybe we can create more serious ranks? Like we make them look a bit more professional; and not as.. childish? I'm not saying we need to act like adults or anything- but you get what I'm saying, right? xD. Mainly; I think we need to change the layout and colors. The blue doesn't match, and hardly any colors show up. The banner is kinda hard to read and doesn't match (plus it doesn't make sense to use a member who trolled us' banner), the background is just really... funky, i guess xD.
I'll try getting some of my online friends to join- but I can't promise you that they'll join :3

EDIT: We could also try deleting some threads and posts. They just look really stupid and unprofessional in my opinion.. Plus the ranks.. "Moderatorz" I think we can get rid of all the 'Z's we have- includding in the categories. "Feelingz"

EDIT 2: 50% of the categories have 0 posts... xD Not really of any use

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:55 pm

I somewhat agree with your feedback, Taylor. But the only problem is, what colors would be better? I'll definitely look into changing the colors. c:
Thank you for your suggestions guys! Very Happy
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:I somewhat agree with your feedback, Taylor. But the only problem is, what colors would be better? I'll definitely look into changing the colors. c:
Thank you for your suggestions guys! Very Happy

Honestly? Any color besides the ones we have now.. They're just so hard to read. Something a bit more professional and readable would work.. I mean, the background is just really.. weird- and the blue hardly matches- and the banner just makes it look like a train wreck when you use it with the background and colors(sorry xD). I've told you a few sites that would be good for cute, but professional backgrounds- so maybe you should look into them? :'3 I think a floral background would be really cute. Then color wise; maybe white; and then the text would be fun, pastel, colors? Or like.. a polkadot or stripe background; then the colors pastel? Or maybe a halloween background- since it's close to halloween?

(You can get cool backgrounds at
Cherrybam.com
Dollielove.com
Dolliecrave.com)

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Sounds great, I really like the Halloween idea and the pastel colors. But I don't want to do any floral backgrounds because there ARE guys on this site...active guys too...so I can't just suddenly be like, 'The background is girly, deal with it or just go away.' :/
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:Sounds great, I really like the Halloween idea and the pastel colors. But I don't want to do any floral backgrounds because there ARE guys on this site...active guys too...so I can't just suddenly be like, 'The background is girly, deal with it or just go away.' :/

theresactiveguyshere?

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:Sounds great, I really like the Halloween idea and the pastel colors. But I don't want to do any floral backgrounds because there ARE guys on this site...active guys too...so I can't just suddenly be like, 'The background is girly, deal with it or just go away.' :/

theresactiveguyshere?

I think..? Johnny, Victor, my brother ( -.- ), aren't there others too?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I know we have a lot of guys here; but I think most of them come on like once --maybe twice a month xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 am

...oh...xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah.
YUSoObsessedWidMe
YUSoObsessedWidMe
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down