Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Love suckz. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Love suckz. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Love suckz. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Love suckz. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Love suckz. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Love suckz. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Love suckz. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Love suckz. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Love suckz. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Love suckz.

3 posters

Go down

Love suckz. Empty Love suckz.

Post by ForevaTrains Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 pm

So today, my grade went to a roller-rink. My crush (that I love so so so much) has has a huge crush on this girl. He asked her out. (She said no, because she thinks he's a jerk) The fact is, people are talking about how they are perfect together, and telling the girl that he really likes/loves her and tries his best to be nice and cute.
I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it, it just that I love him. I want him to be happy, and if he loves her, I would want him to be with her. I just have a hard time having someone you love drool over some other girl who is prettier, and richer.

Ugh. Crying or Very sad

ForevaTrains
Yeah yeah 75 posts big deal...

Back to top Go down

Love suckz. Empty Re: Love suckz.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Foreva123 wrote:So today, my grade went to a roller-rink. My crush (that I love so so so much) has has a huge crush on this girl. He asked her out. (She said no, because she thinks he's a jerk) The fact is, people are talking about how they are perfect together, and telling the girl that he really likes/loves her and tries his best to be nice and cute.
I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it, it just that I love him. I want him to be happy, and if he loves her, I would want him to be with her. I just have a hard time having someone you love drool over some other girl who is prettier, and richer.

Ugh. Crying or Very sad

I understand you completely. It hurts; but try becoming close with him; try to become best friends. He might start liking you instead of the other girl.
This also happened to me; but if he just doesn't like you in that way just try to move on. I wish you best of luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 pm

UGH!!! I know exactly how you feel! This happened at my school three times! I wanted a little crush-time with someone, but when I checked it out, i ended up being an epic social failure. Sad All the boys hate me now. thank God that i'll get new classmates next year!!! i say go with FrozenPast's idea. Get to know him better and become friends with him! Who knows? Maybe he'll break up with her and end up turning to his bestie. <3 Smile
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 am

I cant really become his friend...
He knows I like him (and the creepy things I say about him in my diary)
I tried saying I don't like him, but that didn't work. Embarassed

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:13 pm

omgahh...he read your diary?! Like what creepy things, if you don't mind my questioning? :!
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:omgahh...he read your diary?! Like what creepy things, if you don't mind my questioning? :!
Well, one of my "friends" told him/everyone what was in it.

The creepy things like... a poster I drew... and a picture I drew... and... let's just say there a lipstick stains in my yearbook...

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Foreva123 wrote:
Admin wrote:omgahh...he read your diary?! Like what creepy things, if you don't mind my questioning? :!
Well, one of my "friends" told him/everyone what was in it.

The creepy things like... a poster I drew... and a picture I drew... and... let's just say there a lipstick stains in my yearbook...

ohmigosh. I am so sorry! :'( That must really suck. I wish that people would just keep to their own business!!! Sad Wow. Yeah in my diary, I drew like a thousand pictures of my crush, and sometimes I just sit and stare at them O__O
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:Yeah in my diary, I drew like a thousand pictures of my crush, and sometimes I just sit and stare at them O__O

Thank god I'm not the only one.

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 pm

xD yeah...don't worry. :]
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Like.A.Boss Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Foreva123 wrote:So today, my grade went to a roller-rink. My crush (that I love so so so much) has has a huge crush on this girl. He asked her out. (She said no, because she thinks he's a jerk) The fact is, people are talking about how they are perfect together, and telling the girl that he really likes/loves her and tries his best to be nice and cute.

Ugh. Crying or Very sad

Hmm...ok. If I were that boy, and there was a prettier, richer girl, and then there was you...and I had a huge crush on Princess-Face over there...hmm...but she didn't like me...(sorry just trying to get in the zone here xD)...Well see, princess-face does NOT deserve him, if she treats him like dirt like that! ;0 If I were you, I would try making friends with Miss princess over there, and get to know exactly what she thinks of your crush. And also, since your crush already knows you like him, why wouldn't you just give everything you've got and just go up to him. Tell him how much he means to you, and that you just want to see him happy! Tell him that you don't want to affect his crush on pretty girl, but that you just want him to know that you absolutely LOVE him. :} I mean what could you lose?!
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaTrains Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Like.A.Boss wrote:Hmm...ok. If I were that boy, and there was a prettier, richer girl, and then there was you...and I had a huge crush on Princess-Face over there...hmm...but she didn't like me...(sorry just trying to get in the zone here xD)...Well see, princess-face does NOT deserve him, if she treats him like dirt like that! ;0 If I were you, I would try making friends with Miss princess over there, and get to know exactly what she thinks of your crush. And also, since your crush already knows you like him, why wouldn't you just give everything you've got and just go up to him. Tell him how much he means to you, and that you just want to see him happy! Tell him that you don't want to affect his crush on pretty girl, but that you just want him to know that you absolutely LOVE him. :} I mean what could you lose?!

Princess face hates my guts and other intestines, but I might try that things about telling him I love him.

ForevaTrains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum