Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
which one~? EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
which one~? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
which one~? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
which one~? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
which one~? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
which one~? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
which one~? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
which one~? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
which one~? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

which one~?

Go down

Which one?

which one~? I_vote_lcap100%which one~? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
which one~? I_vote_lcap0%which one~? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1
Back

which one~? Empty which one~?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 pm

1*
Titans are back. Yes, titans. The terrifying monsters that stood taller than the highest of mountains, thousands and thousands of years ago. They have demolished everything. Except for one town. The second that the Titans made their comeback, the town raised walls higher than the tallest Titans in the world. However, each day, the Titans are getting closer to finally crashing those walls down, to destroying every human being in existence. You, just a mere teenager who is in this town, have been personally touched by a Titan. Maybe your best friend, your little sister, your brother, your mom . . they were destroyed by a Titan, and you had to watch. Or, maybe you just can't stand to see your Town in constant fear as you watch the Titans punch the walls behind the glass. What's a teenager like you going to do to stop Titans? Well. . that's up to you. **Based off an anime, Shingeki No somethingidkforgotthetitleomg**

2*
Legend of Korra /Harry Potter
Welcome to Republic City Highschool. Here, we've got your regular students. Jocks, nerds, goths, skaters. . You say it, we got it. Oh! I almost forgot. The only thing different about us. . Our students and facility can control the four elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. Of course, nobody truly knows this. Long ago, bending, the ability to control the elements, was banished. Only a select group of benders survived. This high school has been a sanctuary for all benders. All mortals only see a highschool with regular teenagers inside. Except for one group, and one man. . Amon and his Equalists. Now, long, long ago Amon and his Equalists made an attack on Benders. He was killed. Benders won. This is not the Amon, however, it's Amon the Second. What's so special about this threat? It's simple. He possesses the power to take away bending, through an act called BloodBending. His Equalists are Chi-Blockers, people who can take away your bending for a short period of time, paralyzing your body for a few minutes. Our sources tell us he plans to not only kill Benders, but nonbenders, as well.

3*
Zombie Apocalypse.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum