Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Um, solo parts for a concert... EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Um, solo parts for a concert...

3 posters

Go down

Um, solo parts for a concert... Empty Um, solo parts for a concert...

Post by jess Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm

So, a few weeks ago I joined the school choir and um... well the concert we were gonna have this month got canceled 'cause we couldn't get a gig somewhere. So yeah, we're just waiting until the winter fun fest or whatever to have our first concert. Yayyy our first ever concert is a big deal, oh crap I'm gonna fail this.
Anyway...so, I really kind of want to do a solo song. Because the teacher said that we can audition after school for her, show her a little of our song and stuff. But...I mean, I'm just so nervous. I would want to try singing a song, but sometimes I have a hard time. Like, singing along to a radio, I do freakin' awesome. But that's probably only because I hear some awesome, beautiful, professional, and talented singer and copy them. Though I do sometimes add my own little harmonies and shtuff I just...I can't. What if I suck? I can hit pitches without the radio playing, and I can read music and get mostly on note, but sometimes I just suck at it.

Should I wait til next year or what...? I mean, I'm not sure if we'll have another concert after the winter one. I just don't know.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Um, solo parts for a concert... Empty Re: Um, solo parts for a concert...

Post by smoky~water Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 pm

well, i would say just go for it. i mean you never know what might happen if you actually do try it. maybe you can ask a family member or a close friend to listen first to see if you are really any good. hope i helped! I love you 
smoky~water
smoky~water
5 posts. yay~
5 posts. yay~

Location : nebraska but i once lived in japan a loong time ago when i was two i move here

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothing ಠ_ಠ Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Be honest with yourself and if your friends/family tell you that your good GO FOR IT. And if you're still nervous get your friends to peer pressure you into it Razz
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Nothing ಠ_ಠ
Challenge Considered
Challenge Considered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum