Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction

2 posters

Go down

Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction Empty Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction

Post by jess Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:42 am

~ M A E V E ~

Daughter of Ares

Chapter One

It had been almost three weeks since I last attended the combat training class. I gulped and slipped my bulky, rusted, old armor over my sleek, fragile figure. There was already a lump in my throat, as I headed out of the girl's locker room, dodging the glares from my siblings. I got in line to check my attendance in with the combat captain. I shivered, remembering what she had done to someone who skipped class for only one week. Nonstop push-ups, then to the climbing wall she was sent. The lava seemed to rise faster than normal...probably set up by the captain. The girl fell off the climbing wall, and ran for her life to the forest, hearing the captain yell at her. She got eaten by Sirens.
    As the line moved forward, I glanced over to the rocks near the beach. The daughters of Aphrodite were giggling and flirting with the sons of Poseidon. Some were even teasing the sons of Athena; though they would never date any of those nerds. I sighed. I want to be like you...so, so badly. I thought, somehow with the blind hope that someone would hear me.
    Before I could get too caught up with my feelings, I heard a voice shout angrily, "Maeve Alois Dustine!" I lowered my head in guilt, as the strongly built combat teacher stomped over to me. She was a retired female football player. Daughter of Ares. Liked monster trucks, punching dummies, and sports. I cringed as I heard my name. It was so...tough. Every word of it meant 'warrior' or 'fighter' in some language. I scoffed on the inside. I was barely even athletic, let alone a freaking warrior. My father hand-picked the name especially for me. I was his big hope. His dream. He had so many plans and expectations for me to follow. Let's just say that so far, I've fallen short of every single one of them. Yet still, he insists that I have it in me. The only thing that makes me still believe that I may possibly have the slightest bit of 'it' in me is hope. And that hope is only there because I don't want him to yell at me again. Or hit me. Or bring up even more obstacles in my life. Seriously, I get grief from him if I even touch a tube of lip gloss.
    "What d'ya think your doin'?? Skippin' my class for...oh! Three weeks now, hah? Now lis'en here, sweetie. You either come to class and fight like a real man. Or don't come to class at all! Once you skip one class, you might's well skip 'em all." I shook terribly, as every word she spat at me sunk deep into my skin.
    "B-...b-but ma'am?"
    "Tha's SIR to you, you ignorant waste-of-skin!"
    "Right..." my voice wobbled.
    "Sir, I can't fight like a 'real man'. If you haven't noticed, I can't even fight like a 'real woman'. I'm just a little girl..."
    "Little girl?! Bah! You're a daughter of Ares and you better start actin' like it, missy. Ain't nobody gon' wreck up my family -- not even a screw up like you!" I sniffled and my chin shook, as I held back the sobs in my throat.
    "A-are you g-g-gonna punish me now?" The captain laughed and sneered,
    "Please, I would. The only thing holdin' me back is the fact that your daddy gave me special instructions for 'his little warrior'. Or should I say 'his little failure'? Now get your butt out in the ring before I take you down myself."
    A single tear dripped down my face and I looked at the ground. I glared at my dirty toenails, dreaming of how pretty they'd look if I could paint them. I wished so badly that I could wear lipstick or mascara. A necklace or earrings. Even a little string bracelet would make me happy. But no, I couldn't. Why?
    Because my teacher was right.
    I am a daughter of Ares.

Chapter Two

I gulped down my sobs and stood at the center of the fighting ring. I hated fighting. So, so much. It gave me bruise after bruise, scar after scar. The way I saw it, each new imperfection I got, gave me even lesser of a chance I'd ever even get to talk to the Aprhodite girls. Not that I really had any chance at all. I was pretty sure I had already blown it with them anyway.
    Two years ago, I was the new girl in camp. Now, a lot of people see the new girl as the 'new girl with no friends'. However, I had friends. Great friends. In fact, my best friend came to camp with me. Rosy Montgomery Pearl. She was the prettiest girl at school, before we came to camp, and then became the prettiest girl at camp too. I'd give anything to look like her. She had flowing, soft, bouncy, blonde hair. I had stringy, thin, dirty, brown hair. She had-----------------*sigh* my brother has to use the computer 'for homeworkk' so ya.-----------------------

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction Empty Re: Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm

yESSSS i love this.

when i thought of a girly daughter of ares, i imagined that she'd already be painting her toenails and wearing makeup and stuff... this is so much better. omg.

amazing work, jessy-poo.

Back to top Go down

Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction Empty Re: Maeve ~ Daughter of Ares ~ Camp Half Blood Fanfiction

Post by Like.A.Boss Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

wait so,.,.,.,,,.,deres gunna be a chapter 2 rite
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:15 am

Taylor wrote:yESSSS i love this.

when i thought of a girly daughter of ares, i imagined that she'd already be painting her toenails and wearing makeup and stuff... this is so much better. omg.

amazing work, jessy-poo.
Thanks so much Taylor! (a.k.a. imsogladyournotmadistoleyouridea xD )

Like.A.Boss wrote:wait so,.,.,.,,,.,deres gunna be a chapter 2 rite
Yep. Well, now there is. I wanted to see if people actually liked it. If it turned out to be crap, I was just gonna delete the post. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum