Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe.

2 posters

Go down

LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. Empty LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:19 pm

ladies and gentlemen, this is taylor bringing you the ultimate recipe for...

ultra smooth legs/knees/elbows/armpits/feet/aNYTHING.

i know this sounds absolutely ridiculous, but i just made this (found it on tumblr) and my legs have never been this smooth. i kid you not---this works.

men? if you've got yourself a girlfriend, she will love you forever if you massage this crap on her feet or her legs. or you can recommend it to your mom or sister, if you're... you know... alone. or maybe just pass it onto your friends who are female c:

THE INGREDIENTS:
*1 1/4 cup of sugar (white sugar. i've never used brown sugar, and the recipe just says use white, plain, regular ol' sugar.)

*1 1/2 cup of oil (any oil! vegetable, canola, olive.. i used olive, personally.)

*3 tablespoons of citrus juice (not apple juice or orange juice. lemon or lime--the stuff you might season your food with.)

mix all of this together in a bowl. make sure the sugar is covered with the oil and juice. it should be a kind of funky yellow color, a bit like apple sauce. very gritty in texture.

THE STEPS:
1) rinse your legs/feet/whatever in water for a minute or two.

2) go through your regular shaving process.

3) lather your mixture on. give yourself a mini massage and really rub it onto your skin.

4) rinse. if you're having trouble getting it all off, try using a loofa. (those little spongy things).

5) shave again! you don't have to go as slow and careful as you normally do. this just really gets all the deadskin and disgusting stuff off for extra smoothness.

6) lather the stuff on again. make sure to ruuub.

7) rinse.

Cool dry your legs/feet/whatevs.

9) for extra smoothness; rub some lotion onto wherever you applied this mixture.

10) enjoy (;

------

i was really skeptical about this.. but it worked amazingly. i had a little left over and put some on the bottom of my feet, too. omg omg omg omg it's amazing. it's really great for winter. personally, my legs get really dry and icky during colder seasons, so this added some moisture and softness to them.

i really recommend you guys do this. it's so simple to make and it makes practically no mess at all. woohoooooo

Back to top Go down

LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. Empty Re: LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe.

Post by Like.A.Boss Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 pm

gmo i rubt this on mah toes an mah facial shavving hairs after shavin gmo wen gramma kissed me on deh cheekz she said my face was soffer den me dads butt as a baby gmo tanks
Like.A.Boss
Like.A.Boss
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe. Empty Re: LADIES! (or men).. I give you;; the ultimate recipe.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:00 am

u little poop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 am

stop saying gmo
it means genetically modified organism

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:47 am

Taylor:3 wrote:stop saying gmo
it means genetically modified organism
xDD!!!
LOL and all this time he thought he was cool. xD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:12 am

So...if you put it on your feet, you don't have to shave all the dead crap off, right?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm

absolutely not, man.
if youre doing your feet, you just put the lotion on, rinse it off, apply again, and rinse. unless you have that special tool that shaves the dead skin off your feet---leave 'em alone o;

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:absolutely not, man.
if youre doing your feet, you just put the lotion on, rinse it off, apply again, and rinse. unless you have that special tool that shaves the dead skin off your feet---leave 'em alone o;
Okay. xD WOW...that was a really stupid question. Okay, note to self, if you think a question is meaningful at six in the morning one day, wait until you finally wake up at three-thirty to ask it.
I know Johnny used it on his face, but he's an idiot so, can you use it on your face as well? :O
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:20 pm

i dont see why you cant. the oil and everything else isn't harsh on your skin... i've never tried it on my face (i might do it now that youve brought it up), so if you do, feel free to let me know how it goes oooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum