Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
|.|gone|.| - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

|.|gone|.|

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

|.|gone|.| - Page 2 Empty |.|gone|.|

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

GONE:

Before anyone could react, they disappeared. Everyone. Just . . . gone.

It was an average day in the small (that's an overstatement) town of Perdido Beach, Florida. Kids went to school, adults went to work.

And then it happened. Those of the age of sixteen or older just. . poofed. Disappeared. No cops, firefighters, teachers, parents, government, nothing. With the adults went the internet and phone-service. No calls, no internet, no television.. No way to get help.

Bullies are taking over. The kids from Coates Academy, home of snobby and rich, are supposedly planning to make their way over to Perdido. That's the least of our worries. Hunger, no food for the kids, no formula for the babies, no diapers, no education, no government. .

The animals and teens are beginning to mutate. The pres (preschoolers), preteens, and teens.. They're getting powers. Animals are starting to fly, starting to become more faster and dangerous. The kids, the bullies are more dangerous.

So, what are you going to do? When is the realization going to hit you that food doesn't just appear, that medicine doesn't just come to you, that life without a form of currency, without government is hard?

How are you going to survive?

FORM:
*=optional
Name:
Age (not 16 or over):
Appearance:
Personality:
Power:
Job:
Family*:
Other*:

FORM EXPLAINED:
Name: The first and last name of your character.

Age: Unless you want to do immediately, I don't recommend being 16+.

Appearance: What they look like. Pictures are allowed.

Personality: Traits/how they act.

Power: Be creative! I mean making bursts of light out of their hands, super speed, healing, cancelling out gravity, talking to animals,  controlling elements, predicting the weather or the future.. .

Job: We'll be actually focusing on jobs later on through the RP. The kids are going to realize they need to survive someway, and one way to do that is to assign jobs. Will you teach the kids? Be a firefighter? Be a cop?

Family: Optional.

Other: Anything else you want to add.

{this roleplay is entirely based on the book series 'Gone' by Michael Grant. i don't own the idea or anything. i seriously suggest you read the books, they're amazing. hoooweeeverrrr, you should at least look at the wikipedia page for the books. the plot is going to thicken and stuff and get more 'complicated', so i really recommend you guys just do a quick skim on it. if you have any questions pm me yaaa}

Last edited by taylor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

|.|gone|.| - Page 2 Empty Re: |.|gone|.|

Post by Papa Pig Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:18 am

I looked up immediately after the sound of my name, narrowing my eyes as i recognized the voice.

"What are you doing here? And what's in the bags?" I spit out quietly, holding the baby closer to my body.

I sit up slightly, peering around Ingrid as I scan the darkened room, making sure all of the kids were asleep.

Papa Pig
Papa Pig
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 am

"Oh, you know," I wave a hand in the air casually, "just every crumb of food I could possibly find in my household." I place the first bag on the floor in front of her chair.

"And, and, and!" I pause for a somewhat dramatic effect, "Pillows and blankets and towels and stuff. 'Cause, like, towels can be diapers and stuff. Right?" I toss the bag on the floor.

I cross my feet and inspect my nails, "Go on, thank me. You know you want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:28 am

I blinked and inspected the contents of the bags in front of me carefully, looking up at her.

"I. Okayokay, thank you, the kids probably need a snack or two, especially after today." I sigh and lean my head back against the wall, a blush creeping onto my face.

"Where did your friend go? Off to go pour coffee onto someone else's head?"
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:33 am

I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, exhaling deeply. "Reese? Peanut Butter Cup? She's camping out in Town with everyone else. Went to catch some Z's."

Letting out a soft yawn, I stretch my arms over my head, ignoring the fact that my shirt rides up as I do so. "Don't mention it, Princess. Anythin' for a frenemy."

I reach down and pick the baby up from her lap, bringing it close to my chest. I swing my legs over Paige's lap and plop down on her legs. "Anything I can do to help ol' Piggy Princess?" I ask, adjusting myself in her lap and leaning back against her carelessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 am

My blush spread across my face as her shirt lifted upwards, forcing my gaze back down towards the baby.

Grunting as the baby was taken away, I was going to say something before I was cut off as she sat riight on my lap. Praying to God my darkening blush was hidden by the dark, I let out a small huff of air and glanced around the room.

"not at this moment, but do you mind explaining what you're doing on my lap?"
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:48 am

"Well, gotta go!" I say, getting up. I hand the baby to her and strut out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:53 am

"Hey!-" I look up and sigh heavily as some kids were woken up, holding the baby In the crook of my arm as i ease them back to sleep with the other.

After Im sure they're all back asleep, i lean back against a wall and shut my eyes, forcing myself to fall asleep

Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 am

I go poop in the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:02 am

I N G R I D}

((reese is now a boy sorry u gotta deal with it!!!))

I walk out of the daycare with my hands shoved in my hoodie's pockets, kicking rocks with my crimson combat boots.

"Hey!" I spin around instantly at the voice, but let out an aggravated groan when I see Matt Sloan, the school bully, and his group of punks standing behind me. "What are you still doing up?"

I roll my eyes, "Fuc k off, Sloan."

Sloan suddenly lunges forward and delivers a swift uppercut to my jaw.

I gasp and hold my surely-bruised-jaw for only a moment before grabbing Sloan's hand. I twist him arm around, leaving him bent over and gasping.

"That wasn't very nice of you, Matty." I whisper, taking my arm and hooking it around his neck, placing him in a firm headlock. "Don't you know better than to hit a girl?" With each word, I tighten my grip.

Sloan numbly scratches at my hand, trying to escape. "Let me go, you..." He sucks in a ragged breath, 'Bitc h.."

"If you insist." I release my grip around his neck only to drop my entire weight on him, throwing him to ground. I sit on top of him, putting my knees at his throat to block his windpipe.

"Just because mommy and daddy aren't leanin' over your shoulder, it doesn't give you the right to go 'round like you own the place. We're all going to get through this... this... whatever you call it." I breathe, close to Sloan's gasping face.

"The FAYZ." One of Sloan's friends pipes up in a deep voice. I whip my head around, nearly forgotteting that his group of punks were watching the entire time.

Although they're all holding baseball bats, they stand frozen, not helping their leader.

"The phase?" I repeat.

He shakes his head, "Naw, the FAYZ. Fallout Alley Youth Zone. Sloan came up with it, that's what everyone's been callin' it."

Fallout Alley.. That's a nickname for Perdido Beach; courtesy of some radiation years and years and years ago.

Youth Zone... It makes sense.

I nod and turn my attention back to Sloan. "You and your little friends are just gonn-"

Suddenly, a large force is lifting me off of Sloan. I instantly start kicking and punching. "Let me go! Let me go!"

"Calm down, Iggy."

There's only one person who calls me that; Reese.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I allow him to carry me away from Matt Sloan and his friends until he decided to place me down under a tree behind the daycare.

He takes the flashlight hooked to his belt and buries it in the dirt so the light beams up, illuminating the area just enough to see his face.

"They're calling it the FAYZ." I decide to say after we sit in silence for a moment.

"That's not important right now, Iggy, you're hurt." Reese scoots over and leans in so his face is only centimeters from mine. He holds my face between one hand and probes my jaw with his other.

"It's all bruised, man." He frowns.

My breath hitches slightly and I feel my face burning. "Uh... yeah.." I manage to say, trying not to look at him.

Reese locks eyes with me and smirks, "Is Ingrid Hale blushing?"

"No!"

He chuckles softly then cups my chin with one hand and allows the other to snake behind my head and bury into my hair. "You so were," Reese whispers before pressing his lips against mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:41 am

The sound of scuffling caused me to jerk awake, carefully making sure all of the kids were still asleep. Gently laying the baby on an extra pillow nearby, I rub my eye with the back of my hand and peer out the closest window. 

Reese is getting dangerously close to Ingrid, and I grip tightly onto the window frame. My breath hitches audibly as he locks his lips against hers. I throw the window open, my knuckles turning white the harder I cling to the window sill. 

"Ingrid?"
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:49 am

I N G R I D}

I hesitated for only a minute before deciding to kiss Reese back, putting my hand on his side while his cupped the side of my face. 

We moved in rhythm, the tender kiss soon becoming more wanting and needy and I felt something move across my bottom lip and then I hear a girl shout my name. 

I instantly broke away from my best friend, scooting backwards on the grass. Reese shined the flashlight in the direction of the voice, and there's Paige, leaning her head out the window with her eyes wide.

"It's not.." I rub the back of my head awkwardly, catching my breath and trying to hide my blush. "Not what it looks like..." I cough, trying to clear the hoarse and husky sound from my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:15 am

I try to swallow the lump in my throat as the area grows silent, trying to think of something to say. 

I let out a deep breath, standing up a bit straighter as Reese shoots me a nasty glare. I look back at the kids before I wing my legs over the window sill, hopping out and stepping towards them, jaw clenched tightly. 

"Then what is going on here, Ingrid?" I cross my arms over my chest and knit my eyebrows together, ignoring Reese completely
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:22 am

I N G R I D}

I bit down on my tongue, desperately trying to think of an excuse while trying to avoid both the hurt look on Paige's face and the small group of kids giggling and pointing from the windows. 

"We were.. we were just.." I stammered lamely and was saved by Reese throwing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to his side, and saying,

"We were kissing. Sorry, Princess," I curled my toes and reminded myself to lecture Reese later, again, about how he needed his own nickname for Paige, "but that's sorta what teenagers do." 

He made a 'shoo' gesture with his hand, "You should get back inside. You woke up some of the kids. We'll go somewhere else." Reese's hand fell behind my back onto my butt and I felt my face, for like the third time in a day, turn bright red. He smirked proudly while I pooped on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Pig Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:37 am

I stood still as Reese explained what happened;even though I had specifically asked Ingrid, frozen to the spot. Trying to look nonchalant, I pat down my shirt and take a step back, biting into my cheek. 

"I. Fine. Just get out of here, you woke up the kids with your snogging."  I turn around and trudge back to the window, climbing inside and looking out towards them again. 

"Why are you even still here? Shoo!" I wave them off, shutting the window again.
Papa Pig
Papa Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:10 pm

aTTEEENNNTTTIONNNNNN PAPA PIGG AND TAYLOORRRR;

THE POSTS THAT ARE ABOVE NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE NEW CHARACTERS AND WHATNOT!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum