Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
{Elements RP} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

{Elements RP}

3 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 2 Empty {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Elements {RP}
(basically this RP is about people who can control the elements
while still living a 'normal' life)

{Rules:}

-Only one 'power' per character
-Gore is allowed
-Romance is allowed. Nothing too major.
-You're in nature, so there are no Ipods or cellphones, or name brand clothes
-No powerplaying or perfect characters
-You may have as many characters as you wish
-Characters must be either 12-16
-Please use good grammar and correct spelling!

[Form]

- Name (Nature-ish..):
- Power:
- Description/Personality:
- Location of Home:

[Plot]

You were on vacation at the beach. Everything was perfect; a nice cool breeze, the gorgeous waves.. Nothing could ruin this day. But then, you feel as if you're entire body is on fire. Something felt.. strange. You run towards the water to cool down, but instead you are greeted by a swirling ball of air! You pick it up and throw it. When it touches the ground, it erupts like a giant volcano, turning into a big glob of light.. Wow.. A voice speaks in the back of your mind telling you these 'swirls' have powers.. And you're now a magical being. Out of nowhere, swirls of water, wind, dirt, light, and fire appear.. You go poke each and every one of them, each on explodes.. Except for one specific one that flies into your body..The voice tells you to dive into the ocean.. And you do. You're taken to a whole new world.. A magical world where people have powers..

[Places]

*Sparkling Waterfall & Jungle-
The water constantly gushes down here, making it cool, with a plenty
source of water. The green, leafy plants here are plentiful, and the sky
always stays a pretty sky blue. Nestled in the trees, are fruits of all
sorts, also making it a yummy destination.

*Crystal Ocean-
The most gorgeous sea in all the land is located here. It's waters are
crystal clear, and you're lucky enough that you're able to take a dip in
there every day. Almost everything around you is blue, just like the
ocean..

*Snowy Falls-
It's
temperatures are always cold, but most that live there don't mind. No
plants can be found, but you live anyway. Located in the south, the
skies are always a dark, beautiful shade of blue with stars twinkling.

*Honeydew Beach- It's an island surrounded by water. The place you found your
magical powers. Mushy sand, beautiful plants, the temperature is always
just right. What could be better than here?

*Spring Meadows
-

Here, there's a gentle shower almost every day; accompanied by the
sweet scent of flowers blooming. No matter where you are, you're sure to
find any type of flower!

*Cherry Blossom Heights-t is very high up, giving it a nice refreshing
breeze. Not many dare to climb this mountain, but if you do, you'll
find the most beautiful cherry blossoms, and their pink flowers filled
with a delicious scent

[Types & Descriptions of the 'Powers)

(You can't change them, so choose carefully. Only one per person.

Note that they have more powers, such as simply controlling them

in general.)

*Fire Power- To help the fires start & help bring warm temperatures. Fire magicians are known as the bad guys; all of them having short tempers. Don't be fooled, though, they aren't the most powerful; but they are the deadliest. These magicians tend to be great with hand-to-hand combat.

*Light Power- To shed light on the growing plants & help the Sun spread light. Light magicians are quite strong. They can cast force fields;sometimes being able to shield themselves and friends from the most powerful magicians.

*Water Power- To keep the ocean waters crystal clear & create rainstorms. These magicians tend to be very common, however, very wise. They were the first magicians around, and thus, they have the most wisdom; many of them turning into wise magicians in their older years, people going to them to get advice.

*Wind/Air Power- To make sand dunes and bring refreshing breezes to the lands. These magicians are rather good with healing and medicines; able to heal the worst of scars. The strongest can even bring some people back from the dead. The wind/air power can be underestimated, however, they are sometimes known as the strongest.

*Earth Power-- To help the plants grow, and make everything pretty xD They come off as weak, but you don't want to get in a fight with them. Earth magicians are almost always very kind and thoughtful, however, they are known to past the most powerful spells; being great at magic, not the best at combat.

{Weapons}
If you want your character to have a weapon, check these out and ask xD. Please note that these weapons don't actually use the blade/arrows. If you have a sword, and you are a fire magician, the blade will be made of fire. If you are a fire magician and you have a bow and arrow, the arrows will be made of fire.

*Bow and Arrow- These come enchanted by the Earth Magicians to never run out of arrows. Use them carefully.

*Dagger-
With a long and slender blade, these are made by the Light Magicians. These can cause a lot of harm, use them wisely.

*Sword-
A deadly weapon, they are made by the Fire Magicians, forged in a volcano. Typically, fire magicians use them.

*Wands- Wands are typically used by Earth or Light Magicians. They are very thin, yet very strong. The wands choose their owners;; the owners do not choose the wand. Wands are known to be very rare, but quite powerful... if you know how to use one.

*Staff-
A staff normally used by the Earth Magicians for their spells, they were made by the Air Magicians.

um yeah. -cuts ribbon- xD If you have any questions ask :3

Last edited by Taylor:3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

{Elements RP} - Page 2 Empty Re: {Elements RP}

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

''Just long enough to a point where you and Sky were about to go swimming.'' Celosia said, ''Sorry I pushed you.'' Celosia walked over to Ash and made a fire near him so he could dry off. ''Hope it doesn't bother you since I heard enough to a point where you were also Water Power...but the problem may be that you MIGHT create steam.....'' Celosia said as she laughed while making a fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm

"So you're the stalker type, huh?" Ash mumbled, pushing his hair out of his eyes. He made a small ball of water in his hand, throwing it at the fire. "I don't need a fire. I prefer to dry using the air. And the fact fire can, you know, kill me." He smiled sarcastically. "Where do you live?" Ash asked, looking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm

- Name (Nature-ish..): Lucas (Meaning 'Bringer of Light' in Latin)
- Power: Light Power
- Description/Personality: He has long hair that's kind of messy and hazel colored eyes that look like the rays of the sun. He always likes to prank people once in a while, but when someone does it to him, he'll always get them back soon. He is easily tricked and is very easy to get him to like you.
- Location of Home: Honeydew Beach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm

((Accepted, thanks for joining :3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:52 pm

"Actually.. We can kill fire; we are water after all.." Sky said softly. Sky got out of the ocean water, wrote a sign in the air and she was dry. "Just use water absorb, it's much faster then air-drying." Sky said fixing her blue-rose headband. Sky quickly quieted herself up sensing the tense air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Ash pursed his lips, performing the spell quickly becoming instantly dry. "Thanks for the information." He muttered. Silence hung in the air, nobody daring to say anything. "Should I leave you two alone?" Ash spoke out, standing up and brushing stand that stuck to his knees.

(Does anyone want to roleplay with my other character, Rain? If not, I can just have her join this current one if that's alright xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 pm

"Okay, well I can see I'm no use to Water Power as I can see. Probably more like I'm in the way." Celosia said as she lifted her finger and made the fire burn out. "Instead of you leaving, Ash, how about I leave? You two seem more compatible with each other than I am with any of you two." Celosia stood up and walked away slowly as she lifted her finger once again, twirled it around, and there appeared a rose. She threw the rose and it exploded into words that said ''Have fun''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Ash burst out into laughter. "No need to be dramatic now." He smirked
and snapped his fingers, a wall of water appearing in front of Celosia.
Ash then aimed a finger at the words in the air, extinguishing them.
"You aren't in the way, Celosia. Most people don't like having stalkers
that push them in the water- that's all." He grinned and walked slowly
past Celosia, raising a hand over his shoulder as a goodbye. "Lovely
meeting you, Fire Girl." Ash called out, still walking.
((Alright, maybe I reply fast, but I get excited when someone replies xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Celosia quickly jumped back, relieved she didn't touch the wall of water. ''Well you kind of deserved to be pushed into water right there when you made this wall.'' Celosia said. ''Think you can walk away on me, don't cha?'' Celosia quickly took her finger and pointed right in front of Ash, and there, a phoenix appeared out of no where right in front of Ash and the phoenix carried him all the way back to where he was before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Ash simply laughed at her."Afraid of water are you? I don't blame you" He raised his arms slowly, a good chunk of the ocean's water rising up. "I take that back; you are just getting in the way." Ash shot the ocean at Celosia, drenching her from head to toe. With a snap of his fingers, the ocean slowly refilled itself."Now, I think I can walk away from you." Ash smirked, walking away, keeping a ball of water in his hand in case she decided to pull anymore tricks. "Come find me when you decide to change your attitude." Ash called over his shoulder, almost out of sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

As the ocean slowly refilled itself and the water slowly left Celosia, she was lying on the ground, unconscious. Her phoenix flying near her and drying her off, trying to warm her.

(I have no more inspiration so I'm gonna put random stuff...D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm

As Ash continued walking away and he wasn't hit with any comebacks or worse, fire, he became slightly worried. Celosia didn't seem like the type of girl who'd let something like that slide by. "Maybe I should go back.." He muttered to himself. "I guess I overreacted. She did send a bird after me, though." Ash argued against himself. Before he knew it, he found himself jogging back to the spot on the beach where he left Celosia and Sky. His blue eyes widened as he saw Celosia lying on the sand, he phoenix gathered around her. Ash quickly ran over and sat by her head. He began writing words in the sky; the absorbing spell Sky had suggested. Hopefully, the spell would dry out any of the excess water in her body that was unwanted. "Celosia? Celosia?" Ash flicked her forehead.

(Ha, I know what you mean.. I wasn't sure what to reply with Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 pm

( Took me forever to figure out what to type. xD )

"Jerk, you went too far. You should know water surpasses fire. You could've killed her you idiot." Sky said as she saw Ash come back, she then went through her pocket and pulled a cyan whistle with a red ribbon tied on it. She took in a deep breath and blew into it; a small fog of blue appeared and a furry animal appeared. "Fumiko. Take this girl with you back to my place. I'll meet you there in a few." Sky said to her loving pet; Fumiko nodded at it's master's wishes and lowered it's head. A small hand covered in ice grabbed Celosia and her phoenix and she disappeared along with the small animal."Now. Don't ever use the ocean against fire. That's too much even for the strongest Fire magican." Sky said to Ash before she snapped her fingers and she disappeared leaving behind a fog of blue in her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:12 pm

"I was going to help her, are you blind?!" He shouted.A sudden rage filled Ash as he watched Sky leave. "What a brat. A disgrace to the Water Elemental. Whiny know it all." He didn't even try to be quiet; he was letting all of his rage pour out of him. Ash once again raised the ocean, shooting it out in a sharp jet of water towards the place Sky once stood. "I can't believe I even tried to be friends with her- she's not worth anyone's time." The water left in the ocean was turning rough and rocky,the sky darker. "I make one mistake and the girl goes wild." Ash threw his fists forward, punching the air. The water in the ocean rose as if it too was being punched harshly. "One day, she'll regret this. They don't know who they're dealing with." Ash twisted his arm, the ocean exploding like a volcano. Rain slowly trickled down, soon turning into a harsh downpour. "Fire is useless. Destructive." He muttered, throwing a ball of water towards a tree. "Oh yes, I'll get them back for this. Last time I ever try to help some.. Fire Elemental." Ash gave one last effort, throwing his arms to the side in a straight line. The water separated into a long, serpent shaped thing as it flew into the sky, crashing into a tree, knocking it over. "It's on." He mumbled, walking away for the final time.
((Heehee, I had fun writing him going all rage xD
Anyway. Can I bring my Female character into this? I'd like to use her somehow.. xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:21 pm

(Yeah, you can. I'll also bring in my Male Character soon as well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 pm

((How should they join in.. It'd be kinda weird if they just.. showed up at Sky's house xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm

(LOL I don't know....I'm going to get my male character to find Ash at the beach I guess)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:31 pm

((That sounds good..I guess I'll do something else..I dunno xD
When you bring in your male character, I guess I'll type in a different color when I'm using Ash))

Rain was sitting towards the end of the beach by the water, trying to relax and work on her powers. She had only arrived in this new world a few days ago, and her powers were refusing to work. Earlier, when she had looked over to her right, she had seen what looked like two Water Elementals and a Fire Elemental doing some pretty impressive things with their powers. Once she had worked up the courage to go over there and ask for some training, the girls had left and the boy had gone on a rampage. Rain got up and walked towards the spot they had once been. She looked around wondering where they had gone. "Ouch!" She cried as she felt a pain in her foot. Rain looked down and saw a bright blue whistle with a ribbon. Looking around, she picked it up and put it in her pocket. A rush of hope surged through her. Maybe they'd realize they'd forgotten something and come back.. And maybe help her with her powers.. "No, that won't even help.. I'm supposedly a Wind Elemental." Rain kicked the sand and sat down. "I have nothing better to do, maybe I will wait." She sighed and pulled her knees to her chest, waiting for someone. Anyone.
(Eh xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm

( Ash had a lovely rage parade right there.. xD )

"WHERE IS IT?!?!" Sky yelled looking all over for a whistle. "Sky.. you probably left it at the beach.." Fumiko said looking under Sky's bed. "Gosh I'm an idiot! Hey Fumiko go with me there; you have pretty good senses." Sky said staring at her pet. "As you wish Sky." Fumiko said hopping on Sky's head before they both disappeared. "Sky, go ask that girl over there if she has seen your whistle,perhaps she found it." Fumiko said nudging Sky's as soon as they arrived at the beach once more. "Hm. You could be right.." Sky said walking towards the girl "Excuse me miss.. Have you seen a cyan whistle with a red ribbon on it? I've lost it around here.." Sky asked the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

(LOL. yes, i wasn't sure what to do since he was all alone xD)

Rain jumped up and spun around to face the girl. "Oh! Um, yes. I found it here.." She dug into her pocket and wrapped her hand around the whistle, a cold shiver going up and down her spine. Rain placed it in the girl's hand. "Sorry.. I'm Rain by the way." She smiled slightly, biting her cheek. Rain was always rather shy, this was the first time she had actually made the first move to become friends with someone. "Hey, do you know why that guy went on a rampage? After you and that other girl left.. He started..making it rain, throwing things at the trees.. He almost killed me when he shot this sharp.. ray thing.." Rain rambled on, but stopped. "Sorry, I'm probably annoying you.." Her voice trailed off as she stared at her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

( xD His rage was exciting to read. xD )

"Thank you!" Sky smiled softly. "Sorry for the trouble, I may have caused you! I'm Sky! It's nice to meet you!" Sky said still smiling. "Eh..? The rain never went to my house.. I guess my magic restricted it from going there.." Sky said staring at the floor. "You're not annoying me! Are you okay? Where did he hit you? I can make the wound go away with my magic!" Sky looked at Fumiko before realizing that HE nearly killed Rain. "That...you want me to kill him for you? I'll gladly do so!" Sky said smiling evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Rain nodded. "It was no trouble, really. If you don't mind me asking, what does it.. do?" Magic. Sky's words echoed in her head. How badly she wanted to perform some.. "Oh! It just barely skinned my thigh. It hurts badly, but I think I'll live." Rain chuckled softly. "Kill him? Oh no! There's no need to do that; I bet it was just an accident..I don't even know his name.. He was just going on and on about how they'-" She put quotes in the air with her fingers. "Will regret this and pay.." Rain shrugged. "You'd really want to kill him? What did he do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:31 pm

"Hmph must've been talking about me and Celosia.." Sky muttered softly. "Fumiko." "Already on it." Fumiko waved it's small paw and ice appeared on Rain's thigh. "The ice is very cold, but it'll stop the bleeding and the pain. It'll automatically melt when the work is done, the water will not wet your clothes so don't be worried about that." Sky said admiring Fumiko's work before continung "He basically hurt a girl, that girl is Fire. Fire isn't very strong against water, so he could've killed her, plus.. You must never hit or hurt a lady in the first place, if he doesn't have the proper manners of knowing not to ever hit a lady then why should he be alive." Sky said. "I'd like to see how he would've liked it if he well.. nearly got killed. I won't really kill him, I'm no murderer now.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Rain clenched her teeth as she felt as if she was trapped in an icecube. She tried to speak, but couldn't find the strength to. Finally, after what seemed like hours, the ice was slowly beginning to melt. Rain let out a relieved sigh as she nodded a thanks at the animal that cured her. "He just randomly attacked her? Just because?" Everyone knows Fire isn't quite as strong as usual against water.. This guy sounds like a jerk. She thought to herself. "I do guess you're right. It seems like this guy doesn't know anything about magic and.. this place. "Gee, if I was you.. I'd be chasing after him." Rain chuckled. "You're a Water, right? Is there anything he could really do to you? Isn't it against the rules here to attack someone of your own Element? And plus, can't you do everything he can do?"She put a finger to her chin, thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"She just was playing around and she pushed him into water, he got mad so she decided to just help him by making a fire to dry him off. Soon after that, she thought she was being an bother and decided to leave.. He stopped her by using a water wall. Soon they both kept dragging each other back and forth, he then used the ocean's power to attack her.." Sky said sighing softly after she heard Rain's words "Even though I'm the same element, I do have a right to defend others. Also, my power is a bit more.. "advanced" Sky said making air quotations before continuing "So in that case, I'll be a bit more powerful then a normal magician, so I'll have the advantage there.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next