Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
-My first day at school- >_< EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
-My first day at school- >_< EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
-My first day at school- >_< EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

-My first day at school- >_<

4 posters

Go down

-My first day at school- >_< Empty -My first day at school- >_<

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Okay so, since the forum is really inactive lately since everyone is at school and stuff, I'm just going to keep myself busy by posting things no one will ever read. xD So, some of you may know that I am homeschooled. Well, I'm homeschooled four days of the week. The other one day? I actually GO to school. Last year, that one day was my favorite day of the week. I had tons of friends, and even the people who weren't my friends, I could easily deal with them. In fact...I think I wasn't friends with only one or two people out of my what...25 classmates? It was great. I finally started to feel like part of a little friend group or something. xD But yeah, all those friends either went to public school, a different homeschool, or just...left. Well, anyway, I thought that since I was like, the only kid returning from last year I thought that all the new kids would be all shy and unsure of themselves. I couldn't be more wrong.
So, I walked into school and right away I knew this school year was going to be...well...different. There were about FIFTY kids my age! So when it was finally time to go to my first class which is Yearbook/Visual arts, I went along with about 25 of those kids. The others went to a different class. So we did the class, and as soon as I sat down I said to the two kids sitting at my table, "Hi, I'm Jessica! What's your name?" This one girl looked kind of annoyed or surprised that I would just come right up to them, because they were talking before, so I guess they were like best friends or something after two minutes of talking. Well she said, "Hi! I'm Macy.." And the other girl said, "I'm Tara." Well, there were only four boys in that class, and they were NOT attractive at all. So I immediately lost any hope in THAT category LOL. Not that I was thinking of that right away, but y'know. I made really great friends with the boys from last year. I was kinda disappointed I couldn't have that friendship this year. So anyway, after Yearbook class I figured out that all those kids do a different section of the school. (It's hard to explain without giving away too much information.) It's basically where you go three days a week instead of just one. So I was the only student that goes to regular classes, so literally, I was the only student in my grade on recess and I had to eat lunch by myself because absolutely NO ONE else from my grade was going to my other classes.
It didn't help that my brother's friend said, "Haha, you have no friends." I replied, "Ahahaha no. I'm the only student that got recess." Then he said "Oh" and I think he felt bad, because when my brothers started playing dodgeball with their friends, he invited me to play too.
So I spent my whole recess playing dodgeball with a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds. After that, when my ELA teacher went out and called us into class, there were only FOUR kids in my whole class! I admit, she isn't the best teacher, and tons of people say that she's really mean...which she can be! But, I felt really bad for her. To make it worse? I was the only girl out of those four. Some might say that that's a GOOD thing, but two of those boys had just moved up from the last grade, so they were really small and young compared to me. And the other boy was from my class last year, and I just wanted to hug him so badly, even though I had never actually like...gotten to know him. He was more of a...back of the class, keeps to himself kid. In fact I think he only had like, one friend. OnO But it was great to see a face that I knew, including my past year teacher. Well class actually went great! The boys didn't really ignore me, they just made me feel kinda like I was in their little guy crew. And when they started talking about video games, I finished up my work and we played a game. It's nice to have that chance to talk to younger guys, because they just moved up from a grade where girls think boys have 'cooties' even though they should be mature by that age.
So anyway, I was starting to think that this school year could work out, but those three guys only came for that ONE class and then they went home, while I was going all day for all four classes. -.- So I went out for break that they have in between classes, and again, I was completely alone. I just hung out with my brothers again, but I do that all the time at home. It was getting old fast. Luckily my next class started, a Narnia adventure class where we study the Narnia books. Trust me, I didn't want to do that class, in fact. I have almost no idea what's in those Narnia books, as I've only read three and I forgot almost everything. But I have to go all day so my mom can be a teacher, and if that makes her happy, then I'm glad. c': So I went to line up for the class, and guess who was the only student?? ME. Yeah. I was a bit um...shall we say...um...well I actually don't know what I was feeling. At that point, I just wanted to see my friends again. QnO So my teacher sat down next to me and started talking about the class, and I could tell she was a bit disappointed that she had planned this whole class and only one kid showed up. But five minutes into the class I saw this guy about my age creeping into the classroom, and five minutes after that? I was wishing my ears would just explode. I'm serious, he would NOT shut his filthy mouth up for even ONE minute, and the only thing he loved to talk about was of course, himself!
He kept interrupting the teacher with stories about his life, and by the end of that class, I was sure that I could easily write a biography about him with all the stories he told.
But that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was when the teacher, since there were only two kids, she trusted us to be alone while she went to the restroom. Well one of the kindergarteners from the classroom next to ours got out and he was peeking around the corner. Orion (the guy) said, "Hey there's a kid right there." I turned around and said, "Hi~" To the kid, because I absolutely love kids and I'm a babysitter. I was about to ask the kid if the teacher knew he was out, and I was going to help him back into class, when the kid ran back. Orion said, "LOL he's probably still waiting around that corner." And I was just like, "Mhmm yeah, sure." Then he said, "Yeah he's just waiting there like, '*gasp* are they gonna kiss or something?'" At that point I looked up at him like, 'What the actual glob is wrong with you?!' but then he said, "Have you?" I wanted to seem uninterested completely, so I said, "Have I what?" Then he said, "Kissed someone?" I didn't want him getting any ideas, so I said, "Yeah?!!" Then he looked disappointed and said, "Oh. All my friends have kissed, but I haven't. And I was thinking of kissing right now and getting that over with, but I figure I'd get slapped." I looked up at him and I seriously wanted to shout, "WHAT THE BLOODY HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, HAVE YOU NOT A BLOODY EDUCATION IN BEING SOCIAL?! YOU PERVERT!" But I just said, "You bet your soul you would!" He just shrugged and at that exact moment the teacher walked back in. So I tried ignoring this Orion guy for the rest of class, but he asked me like seven times, "That was a really awkward conversation wasn't it?" I just wanted to reply, "What the bloody glob do YOU think?!?" But I ignored him. Finally when he asked again, I didn't want the teacher to ask what we were talking about, so I just snapped, "Yeah, it was. Okaay?" Then since it was such a small class, we did all the work in like thirty minutes, so the teacher made us play checkers for the rest of class. I won of course, because the little freak never shut up, so he couldn't concentrate. He was just like, "How did you beat a world champion?!" Then I replied sarcastically, "Oh I didn't know you were a WORLD champion. Where have you been all my life, the Olympics??" But apparently the doofus took that as a compliment, so he followed me out to recess. I don't know why he didn't get the MULTIPLE hints I gave that I hated his guts. Since the 'I-hate-you-get-the-heck-out-of-my-face' approach didn't work, I decided to play a different way. When he followed me over to my brothers and their friends, my brothers of course saw him as this big brother or whatever and asked him questions about video games and roller coasters and if he had ever gone to the place we recently went on vacation. He said he went there every month. Yeah, I know. Idiot. That's a twelve hour drive to and from.
Anyway, I flirted with him and said, "So you do par kor too, huh?" And winked. He got excited and said, "Yeah! In fact. I could probably even climb that tree to the top." I must have trained my brother well, because he and I said at the exact same time, "Prove it." Then I smirked and said, "Prove it, I DARE ya to." He said, "Okay!!!" And started climbing the tree. Well, what he didn't know is, last year that tree got totally infested with wasps. Some guys came and sprayed poison on it, so the wasps are for the most part gone. But the poison is still there, and we get in trouble for even touching the tree. So the minute he climbed at least two feet up, I yelled for my favorite teacher who was monitoring recess, at the top of my lungs. "Mrs S!! (I'll just call her that for now.) Someone's climbing the tree-ee!!!" She came over and he got in trouble. xD c': Shows him for messing with someone who's been around the block a few more times than him. After that he still tried showing off and stuff, but I basically just ignored him. Pfft.
To make a long story short, my last class which was Art, I only had zero classmates. IT WAS ONLY ME IN THE WHOLE CLASS. Talk about bad luck? I think yes.

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

-My first day at school- >_< Empty Re: -My first day at school- >_<

Post by Libbie :3 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Poor guy xD
sounds like he has a crushhhh on youuuu xD
Libbie :3
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Libbie :3 wrote:Poor guy xD
sounds like he has a crushhhh on youuuu xD

Oh, why, YOU DON'T SAY! xD Pfft why must the weirdos always like you when the cute ones never look your way. It just doesn't make sense lol not that I care.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbie :3 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

^.^ get to know him
he might be really nice
looks can be deceiving...
Challenge Accepted
Challenge Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Trust me, it has nothing to do with looks here, he is just completely full of himself and it's really pathetic. -.-
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:18 pm

That guy really reminds me of an old friend of mine (well, we weren't really friends, but whatever), he was so full of himself and it was SO ANNOYING. He was pretty good looking and he was totally avare of that and he knew really well that a lot of girls like him because of his looks Rolling Eyes He always had that "I'm better than all of you" look on his face and whenever a girl talked to him he had the "I know you like me Wink" look Rolling Eyes Mad I hated that guy!

★SSSP★
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:That guy really reminds me of an old friend of mine (well, we weren't really friends, but whatever), he was so full of himself and it was SO ANNOYING. He was pretty good looking and he was totally avare of that and he knew really well that a lot of girls like him because of his looks Rolling Eyes He always had that "I'm better than all of you" look on his face and whenever a girl talked to him he had the "I know you like me Wink" look Rolling Eyes Mad I hated that guy!

UGHH that guy sounds exactly like Orion. -.- Except the fact that...he's not good looking at all. xD But if he was, I have no doubt, he would act just like that. Guys can be such jerks sometimes. -_-
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:22 am

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:That guy really reminds me of an old friend of mine (well, we weren't really friends, but whatever), he was so full of himself and it was SO ANNOYING. He was pretty good looking and he was totally avare of that and he knew really well that a lot of girls like him because of his looks Rolling Eyes He always had that "I'm better than all of you" look on his face and whenever a girl talked to him he had the "I know you like me Wink" look Rolling Eyes Mad I hated that guy!

UGHH that guy sounds exactly like Orion. -.- Except the fact that...he's not good looking at all. xD But if he was, I have no doubt, he would act just like that. Guys can be such jerks sometimes. -_-
I agree. Sadly. it's not just guys, there are some girls who act like that too Rolling Eyes

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:10 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

I agree. Sadly. it's not just guys, there are some girls who act like that too Rolling Eyes

So true! It's sad, what this world has become. Shake
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

So true! It's sad, what this world has become. -My first day at school- >_< 2887095414

Ugh. between 11 year olds dating and wearing makeup, to 12 year olds wearing mini skirts and tube tops, to 13 year olds acting like sassy 'rude' people, to 14 year olds just be brats.. Such a sad world (:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Taylor:3 wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

So true! It's sad, what this world has become. -My first day at school- >_< 2887095414

Ugh. between 11 year olds dating and wearing makeup, to 12 year olds wearing mini skirts and tube tops, to 13 year olds acting like sassy 'rude' people, to 14 year olds just be brats.. Such a sad world (:

Wow. Sadly, you just explained my whole school in nutshell. XD
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ★SSSP★ Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 am

Admin / Jess wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

My school is like that too Mad Sadly, I think every school is like that Neutral

★SSSP★

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 pm

★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:
★SSSP★ wrote:
Admin / Jess wrote:

My school is like that too Mad Sadly, I think every school is like that Neutral

Sadly, I KNOW every school is like that. pale
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YUSoObsessedWidMe Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 pm

xD