Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
So...my school went on lockdown this morning. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

So...my school went on lockdown this morning.

Go down

So...my school went on lockdown this morning. Empty So...my school went on lockdown this morning.

Post by jess Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:17 pm

Yep. I was scared out of my mind.
We had just been dismissed for P.E. and had already changed clothes. As we were all walking back to our class, the janitor dude just randomly started yelling at us in this really aggressive tone. He kept saying, "Go back to where you came from! Do not come any closer! This is not a safe area. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM." Yeah. Harsh.
So, of course, we went right back to the track area where we had P.E. We were all curious about what happened; and my friend and I watched from the gate, hoping to get an understanding of what happened. Suddenly, I heard sirens. A firetruck and ambulance swerved into the school parking lot. Sure, I was nervous then. But I mean...what could happen, right? It's not like we were on lock down, I mean, come on...
"ATTENTION STUDENTS, GET IN TO A CLASSROOM NOW. HURRY, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GET. IN. TO. A. CLASSROOM. NOOOOWWW!" Yelled one of the office ladies, who had come running to the track. As we all rushed into the nearest classroom, my heart pounded. I was lucky I was one of the first people in the classroom. There was a bit of a 'traffic jam' at the doorway, because idiots wouldn't move their butts. And, I can't believe this, they were too busy socializing...in the middle of a freaking lock down...to move.
So, the nice office lady...well, the office lady who I always thought seemed nice. She yelled at the kids, and I quote, "Everyone!!! Move it when you get inside! People are trying to get it!! DUH!!!"
That shut them all up.
---
As we sat inside that hot and humid classroom, our advisory lady asked me to check the door I was sitting next to. I've never had a bigger task. I mean, to know that the fate of your classmates and your own life is lying in your hands... and come on, don't judge me. It was a very complicated door, come on guys.
So we sat there...just waiting. And while I was shaking, listening to my heart beat out of my chest, and silently praying...I watched everyone else either on their phones, talking, or just chilling. I mean, they all looked so relaxed. I guess we were all kinda jittery though...everyone's leg or hand was tapping nonstop. I was considering how bad my mom and dad would freak out if I sent them a text saying, "Mom/Dad...I love you."
---
Finally, after what seemed like forever, we heard a knock on the door. Now, a few weeks ago when we had a lock down drill, they CLEARLY emphasized for us to NEVER, EVER, EVEEER OPEN THE DOOR WHEN SOMEONE KNOCKED. So, naturally, some genius kid opened the door. Luckily, it was just the office lady, here to tell us that it was safe to come out.
So, we walked towards the scene of the crime and tried to gather what had just happened. There were already rumors going around...stuff like somebody had died and was lying on the ground, somebody was bleeding, people were crying...
A sobbing mom ran from the campus and into her car, chasing after the ambulance that had just carried off one of our classmates, as various students called their parents to come get them. Somehow, word got around. For the privacy of this student, of course I'm not gonna go saying anything. Especially since I don't even know the whole story. All I know was that...the person who got carried off in a stretcher on an ambulance...she was my friend. I saw the principle almost cry, one of my teachers was sobbing, and everyone else had misty eyes as well. But the worst was when my friend, whom I was starting to worry about as she had been missing, came into the classroom. It looked like she had been bawling. I had no idea what happened.
At break, I wanted to ask what happened, but I knew she wouldn't tell me. All she said was, "Guys just...just don't even think that you know what happened. Like...keep it to yourself, alright? Because you guys don't even know half the story."
She has a right to say that too.
She saw it happen. Whatever 'it' was.

Anything like this ever happen to you guys?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So...my school went on lockdown this morning. Empty Re: So...my school went on lockdown this morning.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 pm

being the insanely curious and nosey person i am, i googled to find a little bit more about this. i hope that's alright with you. i just couldn't stand the "its" and the "this happened". i had to know. here are some tweets sent by some students following this lockdown at your school.

'yay were on lockdown that means no 6th period which means no quiz!!! yay!!!'

'yo looks lyke someone rlly did ________'

'does this mean we're famous now??? ___ highschool is on da news. holla'

'i should of ditched 5th period when i had the chance'

in all seriousness, jess, i'm really sorry you had to experience that. lockdowns are seriously scary. we went on lockdown once, but they never told us what for. i think it was for some sort of threat, and then we had one again because a girl broke her arm or something. i'm glad you got out all right. hopefully, you'll never have to experience anything like this again.

i love your story-telling, btw.

Back to top Go down

So...my school went on lockdown this morning. Empty Re: So...my school went on lockdown this morning.

Post by jess Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 am

Okay, 1, how did you find those. xD and 2, it didn't say my school name or anything, right? :I

Thanks for understanding. It was pretty intense. But yeah I'm just glad it wasn't all that serious.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:05 am

Well...I got the full story talk from one of my teachers who was actually brave enough to talk to us about it.
The girl's okay... I'm glad, because she was a really good friend to me. I can't wait for her to come back to school and see the card I made for her. I'm going to have everyone sign it tomorrow. Smile
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

xD
I just Googled those tweets that you posted, Taylor, and...this is pretty scary...that wasn't even my school. xD What's scary about it though is that it happened the exact same period as they were talking about, AND we had a quiz too in the same period they said. Creepy. O.o
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down