Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Kiri noticed Kat's face and laughed softly. "Yeah, I know the smell is horrible. The zombies smell like they was in a garbage can for years," she said.

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Kat pinched her nose jokingly and said, "Ughh...ew...you don't say?" She let go and giggled a bit asking, "D'ya think there are any survivors?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm

"Could be, there can't only be us alive.." Kiri shrugged. "Might as well go around kickin' doors open and check them, could be someone locked themselves up to keep themselves safe or something," she said staring at a couple of closed doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Prim wiped a few tears from her eyes and walked towards a door. She kicked it hard, and felt the door buck; like there was something keeping it closed. Prim kicked harder, and she felt it open a bit. She finally kicked with all her might and the door flew open. Prim raised her knife and ran into the room, signaling for the others to come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

"Nice one Prim!" Kiri whispered softly while smiling and moved close to the door. "Alright..on three, we're all going in there, make sure you're prepared for anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Kat nodded. "One..." She held up her bow and arrow, ready to fight.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

"Two." Jasey held up her blood-stained knife, getting ready to chop off a zombie's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"Three." Kiri muttered rushing into the room with an arrow loaded. "Seems as if it's empty or something.." she said looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Kat shrugged, putting down her bow and arrow. "Next room then?" She heard some faint whimpering in one of the other rooms.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

"Sure, I'll break it down this time," Kiri smiled and kicked the second door and felt it being held by something. She kicked harder and the door fell open "Well, that was simple, one again..On three..One..."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Kat sighed. "...two..."

James heard voices outside his door, and cringed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 pm

"Three!" Kiri said and entered the room. "Guys, there's someone in here.." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:59 pm

James looked up, frightened, expecting to see pale green monsters baring their teeth at him. Instead, he saw a bunch of kids who looked, a bit younger than him. He stood up, embarrassed, and shuddered. "Um," He cleared his throat. "H-hello, I'm Dr. James Norton. You may call me James, if you prefer." He held out his hand to them.
Kat nodded excitedly and said, "I KNEW THERE'D BE A DOCTOR!!!" She quickly covered her mouth and giggled uncontrollably.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Prim raised an eyebrow as she closed the door the best she could, leaning against it. "You're a Doctor?? You don't look that old." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm

James rolled his eyes and said, "Alright fine. I am currently training to become a professional doctor here...but for the record, I've been studying medical history for over six years." He found himself smiling. For some reason these people made him happy. He was just glad there were still people alive.
Kat smirked and mimicked his tone, "Hi. I am Katrina Willows, but you may call me Kat. I am a smart alek and know everything. I've been studying smartology for over six years now." She busted up laughing, and James frowned slightly then found himself chuckling.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 pm

"Alright." Prim shrugged. "I'm Primrose. I go by Prim. A zombie killed my younger brother. You'll follow our directions if you want to live- no questions asked. Understood?" She glared at him, then cracked the door open a bit. After Ethan was killed, Prim had turned a bit more strict. "Here's the plan.. If you don't mind, Kiri.." She coughed. "Kat, you take James with you.. Um, James..." Prim reached in her backpack, grabbing the extra arrows she kept for Ethan, along with Ethan's old bow. "We'll get you a better weapon when we get back to camp. Stay close to Kat. I'll go out first- Kiri, you watch my back? Alright.. We might make a few stops at some stores- James, you should bring medicines and stuff, we'll need them. Everyone understand?" Prim muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 pm

James nodded and said, "Yes, I completely understand but..." He reached under the cabinet in his office. "I believe I've already gotten myself a weapon." He pulled out a dark gray gun, a pistol, with six bullets loaded in it. He knew he could find more somewhere.
Kat shook her head and muttered, "That'll attract zombies..." She looked back at Prim and said, "Sounds great, let's move." She stayed behind the others, her bow and arrow loaded and ready to shoot if needed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

"You won't be using that right now." Prim snatched the gun, putting it into her bag. "It'll attract more zombies, as Kat said. Just use the bow." She muttered, shoving Ethan's bows and arrows into James' hands. "Alright, go!" Prim silently ran through the Hospital, keeping her knife raised. She ddnt encounter and zombies, so she calmly opened the front door, singling for everyone to come out. "Go." Prim whispered, keeping her knife raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Kat glared at James for upsetting Prim with the gun, knowing Ethan's bow and arrow set reminded her of him. She ran beside James and out the hospital, bow and arrow raised.
James fiddled with the weapon that was given to him, and failed. "Uhh..." He tried to say, but Kat ignored him. She didn't have time to teach a 17 year old how to use the world's simplest weapon...at least, it was simple to her.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Prim spotted an abandoned house looking thing, so she peered in the windows; nobody was in there. She dived in through the window, standing with her knife poised. Prim whistled for the others to come in. She began looking around the house. There was some water and food, of course, books, and the normal medicine; cough drops and syrup and pills for headaches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

"Sounds about good, by the way, I'm Kiri Hiroshawa, this is my younger brother Ryan Hiroshawa." Kiri said pointing out the boy who was clinging to her. "He doesn't talk to anyone very often, do don't expect him to give you a beautiful greeting," she smiled gently while getting her crossbow.

Last edited by Frozen on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 pm

((They've already moved out.. xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm

((We posted around the similar times, and the 'new post' didn't pop up for me so I didn't notice your post.. xD.. I edited it though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 am

((Okay Taylor, do you want Kiri or Ryan?? I'll take the other :3))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

(Hellooo.
since this RP was pretty popular, I thought we could start it back up again~? we could use new or our old characters. same concept and story line and shtuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next