Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Daniellec: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

((Took me a while to even think of a first post.. Hehe))

White is Denver,
the Maroon color is Nashville c':

"Denver?" I turned my head to look over at Nashville, knowing she was quietly walking behind me. "Yes?" I sighed, turning my axe over and over in my hands.
"I'm bored."
My eyes widened. "Bored? In a Zombie Apocalypse?" I paused to laugh-- a rare treasure. "Are you kidding?" I shook my head, crossing my arms.
"Why don't you go ask someone if they wanna go on a mission with you, I'll come with. How 'bout.." I paused.
"Rainbow Girl over there, or how 'bout Pretty Boy. Maybe that Kat girl or somethin'." I waved my arm in the general direction of where they were, all pressed together in a group.
Nashville nodded, and jogged over towards the three people. "Hiya!" I heard her yell as I stood by my tree.
I eyed the people suspiciously, making sure none of them had any 'ideas'. Tighetening the grip of my axe, i stalked over towards them, eyes on my 'sister'.
"Say, any of you wanna go on a mission? That's what they're called right? Missions? To get food and stuff.." Nashville laughed, scratching her forearm.
I stood quietly behind her, my arms crossed, no emotions on my face.

Daniellec:
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 13 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by jess Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 am

"Well...what if it doesn't?" "It'll work, for God's sake, Kat! You act like you don't know me anymore!" "Yeah well I don't, Ricky!" I snapped. Raine came into the conversation and softly said, "I think they're talking about us." I rolled my eyes. We'd lost so many brave heroes...so many friends, that it was hard to even care about the ones we'd picked up along the way any more.
I looked at the two girls, shifting my eyebrows, and studied them with my dark brown eyes. Right away, I didn't seem to like the older girl at all. Something about her made me uneasy; non trustworthy. The younger one seemed outgoing, but something about them made it seem like they were a whole different group from the rest of us. All I knew was, it'd be a long time before I trusted them, and they'd have to prove that they were our teammates, let alone, our friends.
I shuddered and closed my eyes. It had been five weeks...five FREAKING weeks since we'd lost Carter and Melanie. That had been on a simple mission to go into town to refill our supply of food for the week. If I couldn't lead a simple mission like that and get everybody back safely, how the heck was I supposed to lead us to come above the apocalypse and stop this?!
Names started flowing through my head...'Evan...Prim...Carter...Rhailyn...Mellie...Kiri..' those were all the people who'd been lost over our whole 'wanna-be' excavation. And even though I hadn't been team leader for the whole time, I took full responsibility for their losses and felt horrible for what 'I had let happen'. My senses pulled me away from my thoughts, as I realized the two girls were coming over. Immediately, my right hand went to my pocket, which contained my dagger. My bow and arrow was inside my tent.
I looked at the two with a wild expression on my face and said, "Yeah...you really want to go on another mission though?"

Ricky nudged me and said, "Of course we do! Right guys? We never did get any more food after...after Carter and his...sister got lost." Ricky, who was always the optimistic and enthusiatic part of our group, would never admit it, but he was hurting pretty bad inside ever since we lost his little girlfriend. He pretends like he doesn't care, 'forgetting' her name, but you can see it in his eyes. The happiness has almost completely died down. Another accident would be sure to put it out. He'd grow weak with depression...maybe. And the zombies would sense that and attack. They could take out the whole team right now and it would be all m-
"I'm up for it!" Raine suggested.
Dr. James stuck his head out of his tent, where he had been studying and said, "It has been awhile since we've eaten."

I looked at everyone in our group before finally clearing my throat and muttering, "Get your weapons."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

I instantly jumped forward, pushing Nashville behind me. "What do you mean they, 'got lost?" I snapped, clenching my grip around the axe. "You lost people getting food?!" I spun to face Nashville, pulling my dark hair behind my shoulders. "You sure you wanna do this? Those idiots.. they let someone die getting food." I muttered, looking around my shoulder at the people.
There was a guy who obviously thought he was the most amazing person ever-- and he totally wasn't.
Then there was some girl decked out in rainbow gear. It took all my courage not to start laughing.
And then there was Kat. Miss. Perfect. She was always the leader, so I had heard. I never talked to any of these people--Nash and I always hung back.
"Pl--eeeasseee?" Nashville looked up at me with big eyes, sticking her bottom lip out. I sighed and nodded, turning back around.
"Fine. We're ready." I lowered my voice. But, if she so much even gets a fucking scratch--I will personally kill each and every one of you."
I cleared my throat, stepping back, adjusting the leather jacket I was wearing.
"Lead the way." I muttered to Kat, not bothering to introduce ourselves.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm

I growled and stood up, bursting out, "It wasn't our fault! The zombies came, they ran, and now we don't know where they are. They aren't dead!" Ricky stood up and added, "Yet.." and started walking towards the town.
I rolled my eyes at the girl and looked pitifully at her little 'sister'. Poor girl. She has to live with this. James decided to stay back while we went ahead. A small part of me...a very small and pathetic part of me had hope that maybe...just maybe, we'd find Carter and Mel on this mission. I wanted to know what had happened...I wanted to make sure they were okay. I missed them like crazy.
And these two new recruits could never replace them. Carter and Melanie were worth a thousand times more than these two losers. Well, one idiotic brat and one perfect little angel.
---
We trudged into the town and I grasped my bow more tightly. The town had changed...like, worse than it was before. The buildings were dull and empty, as usual. But there was no grass, no plants, not even a stray tumbleweed blowing in. I noticed the sky had grown a dark brown/grayish color...with a hint of yellow, blue, even green...it would've looked like Raine's hair, if it wasn't so dull and lifeless. I glanced at our group, wondering if it was safe enough to split up, then decided I didn't want to risk losing anyone else.
I said, "Okay...does anyone have any special requests?" I thought about a few months ago when we were on a mission. Kiri had wanted some art supplies and Rhailyn wanted writing supplies. Why did they have to leave...why?! I shook my head and looked out again. There was a lone zombie walking towards us. Why...why did it look so familiar?! I sunk an arrow into its head before I could figure out who it was. I looked again towards the group and raised my eyebrows.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Nashville gasped when Kat killed the zombie. "W..W.." She stuttered, looking at Kat with round eyes.

I groaned. "You idiot!" I hissed at Kat, pulling Nashville closer towards me. "She never lets me kill a zombie unless she's positive we don't know it!" I rolled my eyes, remembering the time I almost killed one of Nashville's old friends.

She cried and cried until I locked the zombie into a freaking barn. "Alright, Nash, go look." I murmured, gently shoving her towards the dead body, raising my axe just in case. Nashville instantly ran off, bending down towards the dead body.

Within seconds, she was instantly running back, a slight smile on her face. "It's okay! It was just some girl with curly red hair and these.. icey blue eyes. I don't think we knew her." She smiled, drawing her bow.

I nodded, not recalling any redheads I knew personally. "Let's go, then." I held Nashville back, letting the others walk in front of us, a scowl on my face. "Don't talk to them, okay, Nash?" I muttered, swinging my axe through the air. "Why not?" She frowned at me, raising an eyebrow.

"There's something off about them.." I growled, eyeing Kat suspiciously. "Just.. stay close, alright?" Nashville shrugged and nodded, scratching her neck.

"As for requests.. I'd like some new watercolor paints. Nash wants some books.." I muttered, remembering how she went on and on about how she needed new books to read.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I let out something which was a mix between a scream, a whimper, and a chirp. "Kiri?! B-but...she...I thought she got away. What happened to Ryan then?! Did he...is he a zomb-" Ricky grabbed my shoulders and said, a bit loudly, "Kat! Get a grip. Jesus! It's not your fault." He let go of me and said, "I could use a guitar." he smiled a quirky smile and said, "What? I like music." Even though no one was looking at him. Raine said she wanted to get a canvas and spray paint. But I wasn't paying attention. How could I? I had to though...so I shook my head and whispered softly, holding back my pathetic tears, "Alright, we'll travel as a group. I don't...I don't wan..." My voice cracked and I started walking ahead before anyone could see my tears start to fall. Ricky shrugged and motioned for everyone to come along.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:09 am

"You're not the only one who has lost someone you know." I snapped, aggravated with Kat's sudden attitude change. "They might not be dead, you don't even know that!" We lived in a world infested with zombies, for God's sake! Everyone has lost someone they love.. What made her so different? "I had a boyfriend, I had a family. They're all dead. Toughen up a bit." I winced at the memories of my old life came flooding back to me.
Maybe the 'having a family' part was a lie. My dad was an alcoholic, and became abusive to the point where he almost suffocated me with his bare hands. Mom left the second she found out about his abusive ways, leaving me with him.
It didn't bother me, really. I found out ways to get around his abuse, often hiding out in the backyard in a tree, painting on whatever I could get my hands on. I did have a boyfriend though, so it wasn't a complete lie. Johnathon..
He was the only person who knew about my father, but when I was with him, it was like we were the only people in the world, and my father didn't even exist..Then, when I went to his house when the whole apocalypse started, I found him and his family, wandering about as flesh-eating monsters. I didn't have the heart to kill them, so I ran off.
"Denver.. Are you crying?" Nashville suddenly whispered, nudging me in the ribs.
I instantly blinked back the tears that must of been forming in my eyes. "No. I don't cry, you know that." I muttered, crossing my arms.
We walked in silence for a bit, before I stuck my arm out, pushing Nashville back.
"Get-down." I hissed through clenched teeth. Just a few feet away from us, a huge mob of zombies was walking about. No way we could take them.. There must of been hundreds.
"Shit.." I whispered, examining the scene before us. I tentatively raised my axe and looked at the others.
"Got any bright ideas?"

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am

"Yeah well MAYBE you'd feel different if you could've done something to save them but were too...selfish and scared for your life. Maybe if you lived with the daily regrets of letting your team die away like that youd hate yourself and become mean, nasty, and emotional at the though of them!" I shouted, then ran ahead. When i sww the zombies, itd been a bit too late. I slashed into a zombie with my dagger, which had almost bitten my shoulder. I sneeree at Denver anr said. " actually i do." Truth was, i didnt, as usual. Typical me, leading the team into absolute danger. I looked around quicklly, and then i saw it. Between an alley across the road was a ladddr that led to the roof of the building. I saw pipess on top of the builiding that we could walk across to.get to the next building. It was risky but id rather die trying to live than handing myself over to the huge pack surrouneing us. "Run!!!" I inztructed, and hoped the group would follow.i suddenly thiught about Nashvilles zombie thing and made a mental note to apologize later...to Nash. Not her sister.

(Ugh...sorry for all the mistakes...im on my nook and tired so its all jacked up. Ill fix it in the morning tho ;
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm

I growled, running after Kat. A large circle of zombies circled around Nashvile and I. Nashville began loading arrows, aiming them between eyes and hearts--and I took that as a sign as she didn't know any of them. Instantly, I swung my axe with enough force to chop off a few heads. I repeatedly swung, until the circle of zombies around us was gone. "GO!" I pushed Nashville towards the alley the rest of the group had disappeared in. There was no way I was letting these zombies just have another chance to chase after us. Nashville nodded as she tugged her arrows from the bloody-zombie heads. She instantly ran off after Kat, leaving me alone with a bunch of zombie-idiots. I raised my axe, splitting into one's head, then slicing another's head off, stabbing my spare dagger into another's throat. That's when I realized there were still more coming. With each zombie I killed, another took its place. "Crap." I murmured under my breath. With that, I swung my axe once for good luck before hurrying after the group. I didn't dare risk a glance over the shoulder--the disgusting stench of death, and the roar of depressed, lifeless-ness was enough to tell me they were following us. "Climb onto the apartment a few blocks from here, there's a fire escape to climb on!" I hollered into the alley, hoping they would hear me.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 pm

After climbing to the top of the building, I helped everyone else up. After grabbing Nashville's hand I noticed we were misding somebody and looked toward the pack of bloodthirsty, brainless monsters. "Denver!!" I yelled. I quickly loaded an arrow and started pelting the zombies behind her relentlessly. I heard her yell something about a fire escape and shouted to the others, "do what she says, go!!" Of course, Ricky stopped to say, "what, you're agreeing with her?" With a smirk on his face. "Ricky, get your ass over there or the next head I shoot'll be yours." I lookerd back to Denver thinking,
'C'mon...you can out run them..'
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 pm

As a zombie grabbed my ankle, I let out a screech, turning around instantly, throwing the dagger into it's skull until the grip on my foot loosened. I didn't have enough time to yank it out, so I continued running, still a good mile from the building I had instructed the group to run to. I stopped short, twirling around, allowing the zombies to gang up onto me. When they were at least a foot away, I swung my axe wildly, slicing heads, daring the next group to come closer to me. There was still at least 20 surrounding me after I had tired my axe out. "Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit" I kept repeating in my head as I ran for my life, occasionally glancing back to swing the ax in my hand a bit.
------------
Finally, I threw myself onto the roof of the apartment building, out of breath as I threw my axe down. Where were the others?

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm

(( -.- Darn, I typed out this whole long thing last night on my phone and it turns out it never posted. -___- ))

'What is she DOING?!' I thought, as I watched her challenge the zombies. She was gonna get killed out there. One thing I always told everyone during training was, "Remember! Don't get cocky...just kill the zombies you need to and then get out of there! Once you start thinking that you can take on a whole pack, it's just a matter of time before you're one of them too."
I launched another arrow into another undead head, but I couldn't possibly help Denver now. She was running out of time; and I was running out of arrows. I decided to sit back and watch. She needed to prove herself worthy of the group. 'Rhailyn...Kiri...Evan...' Suddenly those names just started flooding through my head again, as I realized this was just something I would do. Sit back and watch my teammate struggle to stay alive. I raised my bow again, only to find that Denver had finally made it to the top of the building. The zombies were gathered down by the ladder. "Don't worry about killing anymore zombies, " I said harshly, "They're very uncoordinated. Once they figure out exactly how a ladder works, we'll be long gone." I wanted to say something to her about how dangerous it was of her to challenge the pack of brainless dead people back there, but decided it could wait til later, if we made it back to camp alive. I trudged off and met up with the others at the fire escape.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 pm

"Don't kill anymore?" My eyes widened as I snatched my axe from the ground, hooking it to the belt on my back. "And allow more of them to roam around, increasing the risks of being killed? No thanks, Kitty." I growled, following after her as she dashed off. Instantly, I walked over to the shaken up Nashville, wrapping my arms around her neck gently as I stood behind her. "So, I've got two plans." I had thought of two, well thought out plans as I was facing my death. You know, I get quite good ideas while I'm about to die.
"One, we find those people you all miss-oh-so-much." They all seemed depressed with the losses of them.. I don't know who they were, but from the looks of it, they had to be important.
"If we find them, if, we continue with our original plan--to get food." I started braiding Nashville's hair to the side, not paying attention to the others.
"If you all feel fine not knowing if they survived or not, then we can continue as we were." Quickly wrapping the rubber band around her hair, I stepped back, putting my hands on my hips.
I stepped towards the boy, whos name I still didn't know. "Thoughts, Pretty Boy?" Before he had the chance to answer, I stepped towards the girl with the rainbow hair. Maybe she thought it brought a little happiness to the situation, but in my eyes, it was just distracting and stupid. "You, Rainbow Girl?"
I finally stepped to the person I just adored the most.. "How about you, Kitty?". "Surely our leader must have thoughts." I smiled cheekily.

Daniellec:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:59 pm

((ello
so
melanie and carter
are dead now?))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 am

((No. We just said they were lost so that in case you came back they'd still be alive. c: You can continue role-playing as them like usual, if you want.))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm

(i see i see)

"This is all your fault!" Melanie hissed as she pressed up against the building.
"Oh, really now?" Carter glared at her as he gripped his axe. "May I remind you it was your idea to leave the group."
Melanie rolled her eyes while loading another arrow into her crossbow. "You were the one complaining that Raine was annoying you!"
Carter's head whipped around, narrowing his eyes. "Yeah, but I didn't mean you should drag me to an area infested with zombies!"
"Speaking of which.." Melanie quickly released her arrow, watching it land in between the zombie's eyes who had been sneaking up on Carter.
He knitted his eyebrows together, hearing the thud of the dead body falling to the ground. "Thanks." Carter grumbled.
Melanie smiled innocently, loading yet another black arrow into the bow. "Mhm. So, how exactly do you believe we can get back to the group?" She looked over Carter's shoulder, only to be met with hundreds of zombies wandering around.
Carter ran a hand through his floppy hair and shrugged. "We don't." He said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Raine gasped as she heard voices from below the building the group was on top of. Did someone say that she was...annoying? She said, "Guys, I heard Melanie and Carter!"
I sighed, "Shut up...just shut up, Raine! It's all in your head. We all miss them too, okay??" Kat grabbed Raine's arm and pulled her down the fire escape. We came face to face with a zombie. That gave me a good chance to closely examine one of the un-dead for a few seconds...a chance that I really did not want to have. He had pale green/brown skin...it almost had a gray-ish tint to it. His eyes, well, one eye dangling out of it's socket was bright yellow...almost like an egg yolk except it was a lot darker. It hung by a thick string of boogery goo...alright, I had HAD enough. I grabbed Raine's golf club and whapped the monster's head right off. Cringing, we headed on into a grocery store.
Even if we were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, striving for our lives each and every day, you had to admit that it was pretty cool you could just walk into a store and grab anything you wanted for free.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:05 am

((Anyone wanna RP?))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:23 am

"I was hoping you'd say that." Melanie smiled faintly as she aimed her arrow into the pack of zombies, another hand ready to draw another arrow. She cleared her throat before shouting at the top of her lungs,
"RICKY! RAINE! KA-" Melanie screeched as loudly as she could before Carter instantly put a hand over her mouth.
"Are you stupid! The zombies will hea-" He was interrupted by the whizz of an arrow from Melanie, pointed at a zombie who was coming towards them. Just behind it, another pack was after them.
"Melanie, you idiot!" Carter grabbed his ax, approaching a nearing zombie, jamming the blade into its head, pulling out as it fell to the ground.
"In my defense, you did say we weren't gonna live anyways!" She huffed as Melanie slammed the butt of her bow into a zombie's skull, repeating until she heard a crack.
Carter scoffed as he sliced a head of a zombie off. "That doesn't mean try to get us killed!"
Melanie rolled her eyes, knowing Carter couldn't see, anyways. "RICKY!! RAINE!!" They could, for all she knew, could be dead by now. Just like they'd be in a few minutes.
She grabbed an arrow, stabbing it into a neck of zombie, pulling out, then loading it into her bow.
"Just perfect." Melanie murmured under her breath, looking around as she loaded arrow after arrow. "The entire camp might of been invaded, my family is dead, my friends are dead.. And I'm stuck here with a bunch of zombies. Perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Kat and the others heard Melanie's screeching. "Melanie!" Kat yelled. Raine muttered, "I told you I heard some voices.." Kat turned and saw Melanie and Carter fighting a huge pack of zombies. She loaded an arrow and heard a satisfying thump when the arrow hit a zombies head. She looked at the others. "Well..?" She stood there waiting for their response. "Help me!" They charged towards the zombies and helped fight them off.

"Where were you guys?!" Kat yelled through the commotion.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:55 am

Melanie almost burst into tears as the group came running up to them. She felt a small surge of hope shoot through her as she stepped onto a zombie's neck with her sneakers, flinching at the crack. Behind Kat's shoulder, she caught sight of two girls, an older one with a leather jacket who was holding back a blonde girl with one arm while decapitating zombies with the other. Melanie shrugged. If they were here, it meant Kat, Raine, and Ricky trusted them, which meant Melanie had to. Upon hearing Kat's question, Melanie shouted as loud as she dared,
"It's a long story. Let's just say it's all Carter's fault!" She smirked at Carter for half a second, which was long enough for a zombie to lunge at her. Melanie slammed the tip of an arrow into it's neck, throwing the dead body to the ground.
"How bout you guys?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Kat glanced at Nash and Denver, suddenly remembering that they were with them too. Heh. They were so suspicious and distant from everyone it was almost like they really weren't there. Kat sent Melanie a glance that said, 'I still don't trust them.'
"This is our first time away from camp since you guys left. We got worried when you didn't come back to camp...we thought you'd be able to find it."
A zombie grabbed Kat's arm as she elbowed it and quickly sunk an arrow into it's head. "Maybe we should talk later..fight now?" Kat asked, fighting off the hoard of zombies best she could.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Melanie tripped into a pile of zombies, Carter quickly grabbing her elbow, yanking her up. "Thanks." She muttered under her breath, quickly going back to throwing daggers. Melanie looked around; only a few more stragglers were roaming about. Alone, Melanie must have killed at least 30 zombies.. There had to be at least 200 when they started. She loaded her arrows, releasing them to the zombies in the distance, making a note to grab them on the way out. Melanie fired arrows in silence, until she heard the last 'THUD' which symbolized every zombie was dead... again. She instantly took her bow off, throwing it onto the ground. Melanie collapsed onto the ground, hugging her knees tightly to her chest. "So, who wants to tell their story first?" She whispered hoarsely, nudging a zombie's dead body away from her, only to be met with bright red grass. Melanie quickly rolled the body back, closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:48 am

((meh heres a post))

Carter opened his mouth to begin to explain where they had been, but was cut off by the sound of a gun being loaded. Instantly, he grabbed his axe, shoving Melanie back behind him with the others. He spun around and saw a large group of teens, maybe some adults, all with loaded guns aimed directly at them. They had stern expressions pasted onto their faces.

"Put down your weapons." The one in front, a girl with bright red hair spoke out, her gun still raised.

"Well, shit." Carter hissed under his breath as he stooped down to place his axe onto the ground. He looked at the group to see if any of them had placed their weapons down.

Nope, all 50 guns, locked and loaded, aimed at their heads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13