Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 Empty - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the year 2045 in a small town in New Jersey. It is the year of the apocalypse. Nobody knows how exactly it started; most think scientists were working on something and it went wrong, however some were predicting a zombie apocalypse was going to happen. You are one of the few survivors in New Jersey. While walking in the woods, you came across a camp. There were several tents, a table, and other kids of all ages. The leader then explained everything to you-- you are now at a survival camp, and you are now part of a team. They have your back, and you have theirs. While you're there, the leader explained you'll need a weapon and a backpack.. Take your pick..

Weapons: -Bow and arrow -Crossbow -Butchers knife -Golf Club -Axe

Backpacks:

Black backpack: Contains 12 arrows, 2 matches, a pocket knife, a t-shirt, and a water bottle.

Green backpack: A large waterbottle, a Fun-sized Hershey's *melted*, a small t-shirt, a key ring with a house key and a basic pocket knife on it.

Blue backpack: Contains a large water bottle, a flashlight, 2 batteries, a very small knife, and a small piece of cloth.

Orange backpack: Contains 6 arrows, a can of dried fruit, a pack of matches, 5 bandaids, and a small water bottle.

Places to visit: Occasionly, the leader will hold missions, rather it be collecting supplies, or just looking around. You will be able to travel to these places~

The Mall:: is infested with zombies in almost every store.

A village:: Has a small bit of zombies lurking around.

Pharmacy: Has zombies walking around the outside;;none on the inside.

Walmart >:3 ; Has 2 large packs of zombies in a few isles. The outside is clear.

Thrift Store:: has zombies here and there inside, but other than that is mostly abandoned...usually.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Special Points (character's talents/good things.):
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.):
Weapon:
Book Bag:

Banned Members

N/A

Team members and characters

((Note: If a character is 'OPEN' that means that anyone can RP them, or you can ask to have a character that is 'OPEN'.))

Rhailyn (Rylie) Falcon - gone

Kiri Hiroshawa - gone

Ryan Hiroshawa - gone

Primrose (Prim) - gone

Evan - Dead

Katrina (Kat) Willows - Jess's character.

James (Jay) Norton - Jess's character.

Melanie (Mellie) Gray - gone

Carter Smith - gone

Ricky Delgado - Jess's

Raine Delgado - Jess's

Denver - Dani's

Nashville - Dani's

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 22 times in total

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by jess Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

((Totally! That sounds great. I miss this RP so much...IDK why she had to go all out and delete COMPLETELY EVERYTHING from the first post, but whatever. So let's just continue on I guess...if you want a new character, just make up a form. :3 ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm

(Kk. Should you edit the first post and just add some stuff-- so if people want to join, they know what's going on?)

Name: Melanie (sometimes goes by 'Mellie') Gray
Personality: Melanie usually keeps to herself. She finds she doesn't work well with others, considering she's a bit fragile and delicate, and is afraid of getting her feelings hurt. If she's ever in a group, she usually stays at the back, just going with whatever the leader says. Melanie will, however, do anything to help someone. She will usually surprise people when she offers to help even her enemies. Melanie has a big heart;; people just don't realize it.

Looks: :https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/14uywq9.jpg
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special Points: Melanie is quite good at healing and medicines. She wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. Melanie is also very quiet and sneaky, as she is a bit short. She can climb trees and run quickly. Melanie also loves music. She has been writing songs and singing since she was 6 years old.

Bad Points: Melanie is a little sensitive. She gets hurt emotionally very easily. Melanie might just burst out crying if you say something to hurtful.

Weapon: Crossbow

Bag: Black book bag. (If I remember correctly, there were different bookbags. Green, blue, black, and let's say orange. The black one we'll say has
12 extra bows
A small pocket knife
An extra shirt
a water bottle
2 matches.
I can help you with the first post, btw, I can PM you something?)
~
Name: Carter Smith
Personality: Carter is always trying to look on the bright side of things. He always tries to bright up harsh situations, which can annoy some people. Carter is a bit of a joker, always making jokes in the worst times.

Looks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (rofl yep im using the most ironic person ever for this character lmfao i feel so stupid)

Special Points: Carter is rather strong for his age, able to pick things up that most people aren't able to. He can run quickly, usually being first in races.

Bad Points: Carter has a hard time being serious. He prefers being loud and outgoing. He tends to annoy people when they're trying to have a serious conversation with him.

Weapon: Axe

Bag:Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Form

Name: Raine Delgado

Personality: Raine can be described in one word...Colorful. EVERYTHING about her is creative, colorful, and unique. She loves rainbow colors, and loves to decorate and design everything and anything. Her nails are always painted, each a different color. And her clothes are always splashed with color from her decorating kit. She's a bit annoying, with how over excited she can get, but that is just because of her flaws.

Looks: Dirty blonde hair with rainbow stripes in the front of it. She has olive green eyes, which are usually surrounded by rainbow colored eye makeup, and a perfectly curved nose. Her lips are thin and pink, and her face is small.
- Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr_mblesqZA8x1rbwxeno1_500

Special Points (character's talents/good things.): She's very creative, which means she comes up with a lot of good ideas. She is also pretty small, and can run and climb trees FAST.

Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.): Raine has anxiety and ADHD. She thinks she may even be bi-polar. One minute she's happy and is all excited about her new idea!...the next minute, she's depressed and doesn't want to do it anymore.

Weapon: that golf club is MINE.

Book Bag: Green

Form

Name: Ricky Delgado

Personality: Ricky is a born leader. He's really out-going and friendly, but sometimes bossy. His little sister annoys him...a LOT...but he would give the world for her. Ricky is always cracking jokes, talking, laughing, and showing off. He is serious almost 0.2% of the time, UNLESS he is in charge of something. He often interrupts people and thinks of himself highly.

Looks: - Zombie Apocalypse - Roleplay - Page 12 Tumblr_lukougdPO41qe4nyno1_500

Special Points (character's talents/good things.): Ricky is very good at leading and being the boss. He's great at being in charge, and likes to have a good time. He can very easily cheer people up, and is a complete charmer.

Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.): He's very bossy, ignorant, and lies sometimes...just because he can. He often only cares about himself, and ignores other people a lot of times. He talks over the top of them, insults them, and lots of people despise him.

Weapon: Crossbow

Book Bag: Black

((Should we just start off from where we were??))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:51 pm

((Let's just say it's the next morning, and later that day they're goign to go into town, okay??))

-Ricky slashed a branch away, ignoring his sister who kept fantasizing about her 'great idea' to dye her hand purple. He rolled his eyes. She was always talking about stupid stuff like this. He heard his sister shaking a can of non-toxic spray paint, saying, "Least I still got this stuff!" She started spraying some trees around them. "Raine...chill.." He said, as the spraying was very annoying. She carried on, slashing the trees with a bright pink color. "Raine..cut it out!" He said, raising his voice a bit. Suddenly he felt a cold wet spot on his back, and turned around. "Raine, stop!!" He shouted, grabbing the can of spray paint from her. "Okay?? What did I just tell you?! You have to either listen to me, or just go away and wait until some zombie finds you and kills you!" Raine just giggled and said, "You've got a pink spot on your shirt." He rolled his eyes. His sister was so annoying sometimes, but he couldn't help but love her. He thought it was kinda cute how annoying she was, but he would never admit that. He thought about his parents...how much they trusted him with Raine...how disappointed in him they would be if he let anything happen to her. He thought about when he watched the two of them get killed by zombies, right in front of his eyes. In frustration, he threw the can of spray paint.

-"Ouch!" Kat yelled, as she turned around quickly. She didn't see anyone, so she looked down to see what hit her. "Pink spray paint...huh." She gripped her bow and arrow tightly. She had thought she heard voices. "What's that all about??" She asked the others.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 pm

((anyone wanna roleplay?? ^_^ ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 pm

"Melanie.. Melanie, please.." Carter looked at his best friend, a pleading look in his eyes. "I'm sorry.. I know it's hard.. Just.. Please don't do this." His eyes shifted towards the pocket knife in Melanie's hands, aimed at her heart. "We need to meet the others.. We're going into town.." Carter pushed a curl out of his eyes, reaching out his hand towards Melanie. Melanie looked down at her crossbow laying across her feet. She had planned to simply commit suicide before she and the others were supposed to go into town. Of course, Carter had seen her and was now trying to stop her. "Carter, I've lost everything... I-I'm just done." Melanie knew she was being weak and selfish, but she was just fed up. Carter grabbed the knife from her hand, throwing it to the ground. "Mel, you're not doing this. Come on." He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, reached down, grabbed her crossbow, and quickly ran towards the woods, ignoring Melanie's kicks and scratches. Carter put her down and playfully punched her shoulder. "C'mon, I'm your family now." He smiled cheekily, grabbing his axe and handing Melanie her crossbow. Melanie smiled a bit, relieved she at least had Carter. They walked for a bit until Melanie paused, thinking she heard voices. "Someone's there." She whispered, gripping her bow. "Stay here." Carter murmured, walking quietly with his axe. He pushed branches out of the way until he saw two figures standing. One seemed to have... rainbow hair? and another looked like a guy around his age. Carter let out a sigh of relief when he realized they weren't zombies. He walked out of the trees, grinning cheekily. "Helloooo people-who-aren't-zombies." Carter mused, swinging his axe around. "Hey, Mel, come on out!" He yelled towards where he left Melanie. She slowly emerged from the bushes, looking down at the ground. Melanie sunk behind Carter, feeling shy and embarrassed. "Eh, she's a shy one." Carter grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm

-Ricky bit his lip and nodded towards Carter as a greeting. "Hey." He put a hand on his chest, "Ricky.." and pointed to Raine, "Raine. She's a bit..." He whistled and did the crazy sign, obviously teasing. Raine frowned and said, "No I'm not!" She then turned to Carter, and seemed to relax. She let out a soft sigh and said, "Hi.." She was almost always falling in 'love' with any guy she saw, like a typical young teenager. Ricky rolled his eyes and asked, "You know where anyone else is..?"

-Kat said, "Probably over here." Emerging from the bushes. "What are you doing out here, you're gonna attract zombies to our camp." She laughed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:02 am

Carter laughed at Ricky's comment. "I'm Carter." He grinned at Raine, pushing a brown curl out of his green eyes. "Love the hair, love." Carter pointed at Raine's rainbow hair, then turned towards Kat. "Eh, don't worry so much. Zombies have the IQ of a box of crayons, no way they're gonna come to our camp." He waved a hand in the air and spun quickly towards Raine. "So, how long you been at the camp?" Carter leaned against a tree, a cheeky grin on his face. Melanie groaned, rolling her eyes. "Carter, you're such a flirt." She shook her head at his pathetic attempt to 'woo' Raine. "And.. I-I'm Melanie.." Melanie looked at the ground, trying to avoid contact with the others, blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 am

-Kat looked at Carter with a look on her face that simply said 'you're kidding me right?' She spat, "Yeah well...those 'crayon box brained' zombies are the same zombies who killed Evan, so I suggest you take THAT into consideration." Grumbling, she checked to see that everyone had their weapons with them, then went back to camp. She had some business to take care of.

-Raine smiled and blushed a bit. Laughing nervously she replied, "Thanks." She listened to his next question and answered, "Actually just got here...how about you..?" Ricky rolled his eyes again and said, to Melanie specifically, "Always gotta find love huh? Don't matter if your in the middle of a zombie apocalypse or anything." He was quite bored and upset. Who wouldn't be, in the middle of an apocalypse?
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am

"It..Carter was.. That was different." Carter bit his tongue. "Loosen up a bit, will ya?" He frowned as Kat walked away. Carter shook his head and turned to Raine again. "No problem, babe. Ah, Melanie and I have been here a few months. Start of the apocalypse, probably." He shrugged. "Maybe I can show you two around camp?" Carter grinned.

Melanie managed a weak smile at Ricky. "'Cause, you know, teenage love is much more important than zombies who want to kill and eat you." She tucked her hair behind her ear, looking down and blushing. Melanie had never really talked to a guy besides Carter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 am

-Ricky laughed and looked out through the rest of the woods. He had a girlfriend before all of this, and they had gotten into a huge fight right before the apocalypse, and he was sure she was dead by now. So he wasn't really interested in girls anymore...at least...he wouldn't be, for awhile. He looked towards Carter and said, "No thanks, I don't need to be helped around BUT I'M SURE that Rainy here would just LOVE for you to give her the 'grand tour' o' the place." He grinned cheekily, and pushed Raine towards Carter. "Touch her and you're dead." He said sincerely to Carter.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:48 am

Carter laughed. "Don't get your hopes up." He looked at Raine, putting his arm around her. "So, you want the tour now, or are you two heading to town?" Carter ran his open hand through his curly mop of hair.

Melanie stepped on Carter's foot. "Carter, would you stop flirting with every girl we meet?" She muttered. "Am I the only sane one in this apocalypse?" Melanie frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 am

-Ricky nodded at Melanie, "Seriously..." He took hold of his sister from Carter and said, "Actually I think we'll go to town now...we could get some supplies." Raine jumped in, "BUT we'll need someone experienced in this zombie fighting stuff to come with...right??" Ricky looked at his sister like she was crazy.

-Kat said, from behind the trees where the camp was, "I'd be happy to oblige.." She looked at Carter and Melanie. "You guys comin' too??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:59 am

Carter grinned. "We were just heading to town weren't we, Melly?" He winked at Melanie, obviously enjoying this. "Aaand, the two of us have had some fighting experience. So, Ms. Kat, we'd be more than happy to come." Carter winked at Raine.

Melanie shook her head and walked ahead of the group. She unstrapped her crossbow from her back, loading an arrow in case. Melanie quietly sang a song as she walked. "I was there when you said.. forever and always... It rains in your bedroom, everything is wrong.. It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone.." She quickly stopped once she realized the others. Melanie looked down and blushed. "Sorry." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 am

-Ricky rolled his eyes at Carter, already disliking him. He smirked at Melanie, "No it's fine...at least you're good at singing. You should hear Raine sing while she's painting her bedroom." He chuckled at the memory and continued walking.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:10 am

Carter looked at Raine. "So, is he always such a downer?" He smirked. Melanie smiled a bit at Ricky's comment. "Not that good. Carter used to say I'm like a dying whale." She stuck her tongue out at Carter, smiling. "And come on, Raine can't be that bad.." Melanie laughed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 am

-Raine giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Not always but...when he is you kinda get used to it." She smiled. Ricky rolled his eyes again and smirked at Melanie, saying, "Well I think you sound good...don't listen to what HE says...you know that it's MY opinion that matters." He chuckled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:25 am

Carter smirked. "Then I guess it'll take a lot of getting used to." He scratched the top of his head, ruffling his already messy hair. "I think we'll be heading into town soon, better get out your weapons.. Assuming you have them, right, love?" Carter grinned cheekily. Melanie rolled her eyes at her best friend. "Stop calling people 'love', it's so annoying." She sighed, and then blushed slightly at Ricky's comment. "Yeah.. I-I guess so." Melanie avoided eye contact with everyone again, letting her shy mode come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

-Raine giggled. "I don't mind it...and yeah I have my weapon." She looked towards the town. "So what do we need to get??" Ricky just shrugged at Melanie and kept on walking.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

Melanie suddenly piped up, "Well, first we should split into partners. Probably best we don't all stick together, as our scent would be stronger." She was a bit scared and shocked, taking charge so quickly. "So, um, go ahead, pick your partners. Then we should probably hit the pharmacy, grab the basics. There's plenty injured back at camp, the least we could do is just grab some medicine." Melanie took the rubber band off her wrist, tying her hair back in a quick, messy bun. "After that, maybe we should go to a clothing store? I hear that's where the most zombies are, so we should probably meet up for that.. Cold weather is coming, so we should grab jackets and stuff for the others. Last stop should be food. Um, everyone okay with that?" Melanie took a deep breath, smiling slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 pm

-Ricky nodded and then said, "Alright Raine you're coming with m-" "I choose Carter!" Ricky looked shocked and a bit angry at his sister. "What..? Raine. No." He scowled at her. He shrugged and then said, "Well whatever...Melanie you're with me then I guess."

"Yeah, I'm going with you and Melanie then, Ricky." Kat said. "I don't want to disturb the two 'love birds'." She scoffed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 pm

"Carter.." Melanie whispered, not really wanting to go in a big group. She had really never had a real conversation with anyone except Carter. Carter simply rolled her eyes at her, and walked over to Raine. "Come on, love. We can go to the pharmacy." He flashed Ricky a cheeky grin as he put his arm around Raine's shoulder, beginning to walk away. Melanie's face dropped as she watched them walk away. She sighed and spun to face Ricky and Kat. "Alright, let's go." Melanie stared at the ground and walked ahead of the two, her crossbow loaded. She tried humming a song as she walked, but was quickly stopped when she heard a loud 'crunch' sound. Melanie stopped in her tracks, pointing her bow at the direction the noise came from. She got on her tip toes, walking quietly without making a noise. Her eyes widened as she saw a large pack of zombies, stomping about. Melanie turned to the others, waving her hand as a signal to come over quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm

(anyone wanna rp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellec: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:38 am

Form
Name: Annie Eisenberg. I don't recommend calling her Annie though, unless you really wanna tick her off. She used to call herself 'Andie' until the apocalypse happened--and she refuses to let anyone know her name--since she says there's no reason to get close to anyone. Andie now goes by Denver, since she's from Colorado.
Personality: Andie has separated herself from the rest of the world, except for her younger 'sister'. She has extreme trust issues, and almost never talks or interacts with anyone. Andie fends for herself, and never, ever, wants anyone else's help--ever. She has pride in herself, pride that makes her think shes the best and doesn't need anyone else. If you ever break through that difficult, stubborn shell, Andie will become extremely protective of you.
Looks: Andie has dark brown wavy hair that goes just a bit past her shoulders. She has bangs that sloppily cover her forehead. Andie has big, almost-shaped, coco brown eyes that give her an innocent, yet dark approach. She usually ties her hair back into a ponytail, leaving her bangs down. Her face is olive-colored, and her arms legs are almost entirely covered with bruises, which is why she usually wears black jeans jeans and a black leather jacket with a white v-neck, along with her combat boots.
Special Points (character's talents/good things.): Andie is a talented fighter--and knows how to handle herself and others. She learned how to use hand-to-hand combat, as her dad used to be a cop. Andie can be very manipulative and persuasive, able to
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.): Andie is very stubborn and refuses to listen to anyone else's opinions. She has shut off any connections from the world.
Weapon: Axe c:<
Book Bag: Blue

Form
Name: Isabella Alliston. Like Denver, she decided not to use her real name and goes by Nashville.
Personality: 'Nashville' is more of an innocent and calm person. She thinks before acting and is more on the 'dependent' side--ofte relying on others for help. Nashville is very intelligent, however, and is the 'brains' of the Denver-Nashville team. Nashville met Denver while she was trecking alone towards New Jersey, and the two teamed up, Denver acting as a mentor for her.
Looks: Nashville has long, curly blonde hair with dirtyblonde streaks. Her eyes are bright blue and wide. In other words--shes a classic Tennessee girl with an innocent appearance. Nashville is rather tan, and has a light spray of freckles across her nose.
Special Points (character's talents/good things.): Nashville is very intelligent. She's quite small, so she can run fast for long periods of time, and can climb quite speedy too o:
Bad Points (character's flaws/bad things.): Nashville is very dependent on others. If she didn't meet Denver, she probably would of died. Nashville is also very .. weak.
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Book Bag: Green

(I dont know if this is dead or not, ahaha.)

Daniellec:
I guess you're doing okay..
I guess you're doing okay..

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 pm

((It's not dead, and since Jen doesn't come on anymore I guess I'll just say you're accepted. xD
Your first post can be when they're all at camp I guess. o: ))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next