Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Reese shook his head, chuckling. When he heard Mani, he quickly walked back to her. "Don't worry, that happens to a lot of people." He smirked. "Um.." Reese reached his arms out, awkwardly. "Er.." He finally just decided to pick her up and fling her over his shoulder. "Sorry.. Kinda awkward, right?" Reese smirked.

Jacey, seeing the scene, made kissy noises while flapping her arms around. "Um.. I mean, come on guys, let's go." She opened the door and held it open, waiting or them to walk out.

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 2 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Morgan was so glad that she was able to hide her face, which had turned a bright shade of pink. However, Reese wasn't the only one who noticed Mani. Kyle ran back to the two and said, "Reese, you should really work on...maybe...protecting your sister from guys like me? And I'll handle the chica." Mani rolled his eyes at him. Well this sucked.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Reese laughed and shoved Kyle in front of him, grabbing Jasey's arm, making her stay in the back. "Problem solved." He smirked. Reese adjusted Mani on his back, holding onto her tightly.

"Reese, I can handle myself." Jasey rolled her eyes playfully. "Mmm, do you guys wanna take a cab, or shall we walk?

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Kyle frowned slightly and said, "Well, I...being the oldest...take it upon my own duty, to look after you all. And you, sir, are going to blow out your back if you keep on carrying a pretty girl like this." He smirked, knowing that he had won. Age always won. Mani gasped and said, jokingly, "Why, are you saying that I am fat and heavy to carry?? Hm?" Kyle blushed and said, "We better take a cab. It'll be faster."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 pm

"Oh, Please. I don't even think I can trust you with her." Reese laughed, walking out onto the street.

Jacey nodded and quickly called out for a cab. It took some work, considering her voice was naturally quiet; but eventually she got a cab to come. "Alright, all in." She chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Kyle chuckled and said, "Funny. Just like how I can't even trust you with yourself!" He smirked and got in the cab, trying to sit in between the girls.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Reese whispered in Mani's ear, "Sorry you have to sit next to him." As he gently set her down into the cab, climbing in after her.

Jasey sat next to the window, next to Reese. "Um, to Johnathon's Pizza Palace, please." She told the driver with a slight smile. It was going to be a long drive, so she pulled out her MP3 Player from her pocket, quickly plugging her headphones into her ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Mani giggled and said, "Oh I don't mind...at least I get to sit next to you too." She bit her lip, hoping she was saying the right things. These people were different and...more sophisticated than anyone she remembered. Kyle heard her comment and rolled his eyes. "Trust me, kid, he ain't no special treat."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Reese smirked at her, leaning back against the seat of the cab. "Yep, you sure are lucky." He smiled and leaned forward to face Kyle. "Well, thanks.. That made me feel great." Reese laughed.

"When you love someone, but it goes to waste.." Jasey began singing along to her I-pod, not quite realizing she was doing it.

"Jasey!" Reese hissed, shaking her. "Jasey, you're singing again.. Kinda embarrassing me."

Jasey rolled her eyes, turning the volume up higher. "Could it be worse..? Lights will guide you home.. And ignite your bones.." She sang a bit quieter this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Kyle smirked and said, "Yeah, it was supposed to." Mani giggled then said, "Hey Kyle...quit calling me kid...ok?" Kyle rolled his eyes and stared out the window. Mani giggled again and tried to remember. She knew this song...but had it really stuck around for this long? The volume was so high, she could just barely hear it. She started singing along, "...and I will try...to fix you." When she said 'you' she pointed toward Reese and giggled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 pm

"Oh good." Reese smiled. "You know this song, Mani?" He raised an eyebrow, still smiling as Mani began singing.

Jasey smiled as the song ended. A recording of her own voice soon played; an original song. "Lovers dance when they're feeling in love.. Spotlight shinin' it's all about us.. It's a-all.. about uh-uh-uh-uh us.." She hummed. Jasey then seemed to notice everyone else in the cab. "Oh, Um, sorry." She whispered, quickly turning her I-pod off.

"Looks like we'll be arriving in 10 minutes." The cab driver grunted, taking a swig of rootbeer. "Sure hope you kids have 20 bucks to pay me."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:48 pm

((I just realized that Kyle is forever alone. xD ))

Mani smiled shyly, and said, "Yes...I don't know how I know it though." Kyle ignored the two and said to Jasey, "Don't apologize, that's a nice song, Jasey. " he smiled at her, then looked back out the window.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 pm

"Must be important if you remembered it all this time.. Maybe your family played it alot?" Reese shrugged.

Jasey shrugged at Kyle, staring at the window while singing quietly. "Just close your eyes.. The sun is going down.."

"Looks like you're here." The driver stopped the cab and turned around, holding out his hand for money; a snarl on his face.

Jasey sighed and reached in her pocket, placing 20 dollars in the driver's hand. "Thanks." She mumbled, quickly stepping out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Mani shrugged and said, "I don't know...maybe." Kyle looked the cab driver in the eyes and said, "Man, aren't you nice." Mocking his snarl. When he wasn't checking out girls, Kyle was usually getting into fights, and he had many scars to prove it. "C'mon guys, hurry." He said, under his breath. Once out of the car, he got out his wallet and said, "Oh, uh, Jasey I can pay you back for half of the cost...I mean...I rode in the cab too." He rolled his eyes.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

(( Aren't I late.. xD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:42 pm

((Yeah, but your character can just meet us at the pizza place or something. xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Jasey just shook her head. "No, it's fine. Thank you though." She smiled a bit, opening the door and holding it open for everyone.

Reese looked at Mani as he climbed out of the cab. "Think you can walk? Or do you need me to carry you again?" He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Kyle smiled and slightly nodded his head. Mani blushed and said, "No, I think I got it." She was still stiff, but she forced herself to move...slowly at first, then she gathered a bit of speed and caught up to the others.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 pm

After everyone was in, Jasey closed the door. She quickly walked to an empty booth, sliding in and inhaled the scent of pizza. "So, what would you guys like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Kyle shrugged and said, "Just get a couple pizzas with whatever toppin's you guys like." Mani nodded and said, "Um...yeah...just whatever. I don't really know if pizzas the same as it was 64 years ago..." she nervously laughed. Being somewhere new like this got her kind of shy. It was so different from what she remembered pizza parlors to be like.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 pm

"Alright.." Jasey reached into her pocket and pulled out her wallet, walking up to the register. "Can I please get 3 small pizzas, one with pepperoni, one with pineapple, and one plain?" She smiled at the worker, quickly pulling out a 10 dollar bill.

"Sure thing, doll." The old lady behind the register said in her Jersey Accent. She turned behind her towards the big oven, quickly pulling out 3 pizzas then topping them with pepperoni,pineapple,and cheese. "Here ya go, sweetie."The lady handed Jasey the pizzas, accepting the money with a smile..

Jasey took the boxes pizzas, wobbling towards the table. She placed the boxes out along with 4 plates. "Do you want anything to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Kyle stood up and said, " 'ey, you've been buying everything all day. I'll get the drinks." He winked and asked, "K, so what do you all want?" Morgani helped herself to a slice of pineapple pizza and said, "Thanks Jasey!" She then glanced at Reese.

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 pm

"No problem, Mani." Jasey smiled then turned towards Kyle. "Ermm, I guess I'll get a Dr.Pepper." She smiled at him as she took a slice of pineapple pizza, dropping it onto her plate.

Reese grabbed a slice of pepperoni, placing it onto his plate. "Mmm, Sprite for me, please." He turned towards Mani, smiling. "Do you remember what you like to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Mani thought for a moment, then smiled. "Coca-Cola, please." Kyle nodded and left to get drinks. After paying for the drinks, he got a tray, and carried the drinks back to the table. "Sprite for you, Coke, and a VERY special Dr. Pepper for you m'lady." He winked at Jasey and sat down to get a pepperoni pizza.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Jasey rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but blush a bit as she took the drink from his hands. She quickly dug into her pizza and drink, singing a song in her head while doing so.

Reese glared at Kyle for his comment to Jasey, but quickly took his drink. He quickly finished 3 pieces of pizza, draining his Sprite. "Well, I'm full." Reese sighed, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next