Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Kyle smiled when seeing Jasey blush, but then saw Reese glaring at him. Instead of fighting back with a snarl, he just smirked and held his head high. "Feeling a bit over-protective, are we Reese?" He said. Mani finished eating another slice of pizza, and emptied her Coke. "Me too." She sighed.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 3 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm

"Oh yeah. I'm really protective when players and jerks try to hit on my sister." Reese rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He put a smile on his face. "Well, anyone want to head to Jasey and I's erm- house?"

Jasey's eye widened at Reese's suggestion. "Reese.. It's not a house- stop telling people that." She sighed. "Anyway, I'm up for it; but don't get your hopes up, it's not that special." Jasey mumbled turning to everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Kyle glared at Reese with a snarl on his face. "Well if you keep protecting her, then soon enough no one will talk to her." He rolled his eyes and said, "Sure." Mani nodded and smiled, saying, "That sounds good."

Last edited by Admin / Jess on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm

"No, lots of people will talk to her- seeing as your the only jerky player I know." He smirked. Reese slid out of the booth, waiting for everyone else with a smug smile on his face.

Jasey laughed at Reese and Kyle, quickly getting out of the booth. "Cab again?" She guessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 pm

"Hey I might seem like a jerk, but that's juss cuz people underestimate what an awesome guy I can be. And believe me, being a player is better than having no chicks at all, Reese." He said, glaring at Reese and glancing at Jasey when he had the chance. Mani laughed at the two fighting, and followed everyone out of the pizza place. Mani muttered, "Dra-maa bomb!" and giggled. Mani replied to Jasey's question, "Um, I don't know...maybe we could walk around a bit? I really want to see how different the world is from how I remember it." Mani hoped she didn't sound too whiny, asking to go out and look around. She knew everyone else might have things to do, but she just couldn't help her thrive for curiosity. Kyle jumped in and said, "Yeah, I guess we could go to the park or somin?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 pm

"Chicks? Is that what you call them? Are you that disrespectful to girls?" Reese smirked. He rolled his eyes, walking to meet up with everyone. "The park sounds good- I'll lead the way." Reese winked and began walking a bit faster.

Jasey glanced at her watch. "Yeah, sure.. Park sounds good." She shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Kyle just rolled his eyes. It seemed like an endless battle between them, full of smart comments and hidden insults. It was tiring. Maybe he would try and make better friends with Reese..."I only call them that sometimes, y'know." He looked to the ground and started walking. Morgani half ran, half walked to catch up with Reese. "So, what are some things you like to do for fun?" She wanted to get to know him better, as he seemed like a nice guy. Maybe living in the future could work out after all. Mani smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well, I think that you should never call them that." Reese called over his shoulder towards Kyle. He smiled as Mani walked up to him. "Well, I kinda like sports- y'know, basketball, football.." Reese shrugged. "Sometimes I, um, paint.." He said a bit quieter. "How about you?"

Jasey smirked at her brother and Mani. She reached into her back pocket, pulling out her song book. Jasey quickly jotted down a lyric, shoving it back in her pocket. "Reese, are you trying to flirt? 'Cause if you are.. you're doing a horrible job." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Kyle nodded and said, "Yeh...I know..." He then listened to his and Mani's conversation, and chuckled. Mani giggled and said, "Hey, painting is awesome, why do you say it like that?" She blushed at Jasey's comment, and replied to Reese, "Um, well, I...I kinda sorta love writing." She let out a nervous laugh. "I remember I wrote...gosh...at least twelve different stories before..." She trailed off and looked at the ground. "And also I liked hanging out with friends. My parents were fairly rich, so I of course was in the popular crowd at school...sometimes it got boring though." She shrugged. Kyle laughed at Jasey's comment to Reese, and ran up in front of her, playfully bumping into her slightly. He carelessly said, "Not like you could do any better, Jasey." And smirked.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:20 pm

"It's not a very manly thing to do." Reese shrugged. "That sounds cool! I'd love to read one of your stories sometime.." He smiled. "Maybe one day when you become a famous author, I can illustrate for you." Reese smirked. "Being popular got boring? That's new." He chuckled.

Jasey smirked at Kyle. "I think I could- in fact, a dead toad could probably do better than Romeo over there." She laughed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:01 pm

She giggled. "That sounds like a great idea! I personally think that art is one of the best talents on earth." She said cutely, hugging his arm, not realizing what she was doing. When she did realize it, she quickly let go and said, "Oh my gosh! Sorry!" Her face turned a bright, bright, red shade, and she turned her face so he couldn't see it. Kyle smirked and said, "Well looks like Romeo just got himself a lover-girl."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Reese smiled. "It's fine.." He looked up and realized they had stepped foot into the park. "Race you to the swirly slide!" Reese shouted at Mani before taking off towards the twisty, yellow slide.

Jasey shook her head. "Eh, trust me, it won't last; my brother's never been good with girls." She smirked and walked towards the swings, sitting down on one and placing her song book on her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Mani giggled and ran after him. "Hey!" She shouted, "It's not considered a race if you get a head start!" She caught up with him, running ahead and stuck her tongue out at him. She then tripped, but caught herself in time so she didn't fall. She laughed and started running again. Kyle laughed at them, and gazed over at Jasey. He snuck up behind her and playfully grabbed her shoulders, saying, "Rahh!" Not taking his hands away he said, "Hey what are you writing there? Another song?" He smiled at her.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

"You're just jealous!" Reese teased, climbing up the stairs. He sat down on the platform on the slide. "So, how you liking the future?" Reese wiggled his brows, doing jazz hands when he said 'future'.

Jasey screamed and nearly fell out of the swing. "N-nothing.." She whispered, trying to get her heartbeat back to normal. "Just some stupid song.." Jasey smiled, turning around to face him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Kyle sat down in the swing next to her and chuckled lightly, saying, "Sorry." He smiled and said, "Oh come on, YOU wrote it. I'm sure it's great." He waited a minute, his intense brown eyes looking around. He suddenly looked back at her and said, "Care to sing it for me sometime?" His brown eyes softened as he looked at her again.
Mani giggled and said, "It's cool. In fact, the more and more I...get around...the more I'm starting to like it better than the past." She winked at him and said teasingly, "Now are you going to go down the slide, or are we just going to stay up here and talk?"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 pm

She blushed a bit, her face turning a red color."Wait just a minute.." Jasey mumbled, standing up. "You think you can just look at me with those.. eyes, and I'll just fall in love?!" She backed away from the swing. "I bet you do that to a lot of girls, huh? Just try to charm them and you'll have them at your feet?" Jasey grabbed her book and slammed it shut, placing it into her pocket. "Well, i got news for you, bub! It isn't working for me!" She mumbled, flustered. Jasey quickly ran out of the park, muttering to herself.

"Ohyeah, I'm going down the slide.." Reese smirked. He grabbed Mani and pushed her down the slide, sliding after her. "Ladies first right?!" Reese shouted and laughed as he slid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Kyle shook his head. "No. Jasey! It's not like that! You're...different to me!" He looked at the ground and thought to himself. My eyes are pretty awesome. He smirked and watched Jasey as she ran away. He mentally slapped himself for letting her get away like that, and started running after her, leaving the other two at the park.
Morgani laughed as she slid to the bottom of the slide. Once she reached the bottom, she rolled out onto the grass and laid there, still giggling.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm

"Man, you laugh a lot." Reese smiled as he poked Mani's arm, sitting down on the grass. He looked around and raised an eyebrow. "Hey.. Where'd Jasey and Kyle go?"

Jasey was running towards the local basketball court. She wasn't sure why, but she always liked sitting in the bleachers while watching a game or writing in her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:59 pm

Kyle could tell, by the route she was taking, that she was going to the basketball court. He decided to enter through the back door so hopefully she wouldn't see him. Once inside, he sat at the bleachers and waited.
Mani smiled at Reese and said, "I'm just really happy...is laughing a bad thing?" She smiled and looked around. She shrugged, saying, "Meh. They're probably off fooling around or something." She picked a few strands of grass and played with them. Even the grass was different in the future.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"Fooling around?" Reese's eyes widened. "That guys just a playing jerk! I'm not letting my sister be around him alone!" He put on a pouty face like a little kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Mani frowned slightly. "Look, Reese, you're a great big brother to Jasey. But...she can handle herself. I know it's hard, but believe me, it's okay to let her go. I should know, I had little siblings of my own." She wiped a tear from her eye, remembering the way they had found out about the disease...her little sister dying from it. She thought for a bit, then got up, dusting the grass off her pants. "Then again, you're probably right. We'd better go find them. Maybe after we find them we can go to your place like we said at the pizza parlor...I kinda interrupted that idea." She frowned and started walking ahead, not waiting for Reese.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Reese's eyes narrowed. "Whatever." He mumbled, walking in front of her. Reese quickly hurried towards the basketball courts- knowing Jasey was always going there. Once he arrived, he looked around- and sure enough, Jasey was just arriving. "Jasey! Why'd you leave the park?" He raised an eyebrow as he ran over towards her.

Jasey shrugged as her brother walked towards her. "I dunno." She said simply in a flat tone.

"Well, come on. I think we should go home." Reese said, as he scratched his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Kyle scolwed when he saw Reese enter the building, and he jumped down the bleachers to get to him. He casually leaned against the wall and said, "Yeah, shoulda looked after her better, huh Reese?" He looked at a scar on his hand and said, "Yeeeup you're sure lucky I was keeping an eye on her." He rolled his eyes and shoved past both of them, shouting over his shoulder, "And where's Mani?! Shouldn't we be doing our job??!" Mani waited outside the basketball court, wiping more tears from her eyes. Apparently the future wasn't any better than the past.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

"Stay here." Reese mumbled to Jasey, running to Kyle. He turned him around, punching him in the eye. Reese punched his jaw, throwing him in the ground. "Consider yourself lucky, jerk." He spat on him, walking back towards Jasey and grabbing her arm, pulling her out of the court.

"Reeeese!" Jasey complained, walking alongside him. "Where are we going now?"

"You're going to work- you're already late." Reese muttered. They walked in the silence for 10 minutes before they arrived at the Coffee Shop Jasey had to work at.

"...Bye.." Jasey muttered, putting on an apron as Reese left the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Morgani watched in shock, as the fight broke out between Kyle and Reese. She wiped the tears that came pouring from her eyes, and ran...away. She didn't know exactly where she would go, but she just ran, hoping to find her way to somewhere...somewhere...where? She didn't know, but she just ran as far away from them as she could. Kyle snarled at Reese as left, and picked up a rock and threw it at the back of his head. He then rubbed his jaw bone and dashed into an alley. "Idiot." He muttered.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next