Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just for Teens
We are teens. People expect us to act like adults, but yet treat us like children. We just can't win, can we?
Well now...? We can! Here at Just 4 Teens, we not only provide you with a safe space to share your thoughts, opinions, and emotions. We give you tons of great friends, fun games, activities, contests, and more! We are always adding new things to our site, so don't be afraid to make a suggestion! We've got everything here, so what are you waiting for? Join, make your friends join, make your family join, and make the weird kid that sits in the corner of the class join.

Giving you a very sincere welcome~
~Admin
Just for Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» ATTENTION!!! JUZT 4 TEENZ NAME CHANGE.
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm by terryallen

» new members
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm by jess

» ALL WILL SEE
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» ATTENTION! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE POST HERE!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» This.............................
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:14 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

» How to prove I'm responsible and mature?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am by ShadowStar

» Favorite Music?
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am by ShadowStar

» vamos a hablar espanol!
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 am by ShadowStar

» Wizard Swears...
- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:19 pm by Nothing ಠ_ಠ

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Advertisements

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 Empty - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by jess Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Based on Anne Sheehan's book: A Long, Long Sleep. You don't need to have read the book to join this role-play, even I haven't read it. xD My mom just told me about the book. :] It's set in the future, when a special sleep thing called Stasis sleep is invented. (It's where you can be put to sleep in this tube, and be awakened later on in a few weeks, months, years, etc. and still be the same age I guess.

Here's a summary on it, if you wanna read it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-STORYLINE-

You live in a world full of modern day miracles. Many marvelous things have been invented, and all these things better your every day human life. However, when a disease spreads across your town, your parents decide to put you into stasis sleep. After being placed in the stasis bed, and being 'shut down', some people bring you downstairs to a room filled with many other people in stasis sleep. However, the disease wiped everyone out and you were never woken up from the stasis...until 64 years had passed. When someone finds you and awakens you, everyone and everything you ever knew in life is long gone, and you must re-discover life. You can barely walk, eat, or do anything; and basically must be taught how to do everything...all over again. So your first post should take place when someone wakes you up, and you can barely move...and then the role-play will just go on about you re-discovering life. ((I know it's kinda complicated, but just trust me. xD))

-CHARACTERS-

In this role-play, there are two different types of characters:

PERSON FROM THE PAST: Someone who has been put in the Stasis Sleep and has to re-discover everything, after being awoken 64 years later.

PERSON FROM THE PRESENT: This person can wake people up from Stasis, and teach them the new ways of life...or just be a regular citizen from the present.

-FORM-
Name:
Age: (Don't add the 64 years to it, just what age they left off at))
Looks:
Personality:
Is your character from the past or present?:
Some things s/he left behind (family members, friends, his/her dream, etc.):

Okay, well, VOILA! *cuts ribbon* xD

~Jess
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

http://jess2lucky.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:05 pm

(( Didn't they move WAYY too fast? They knew each other for what a week? That's just sad. They even thinking of having KIDS?! Talk about idiots.))

Back to top Go down

- A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay - - Page 11 Empty Re: - A Long, Long Sleep - Roleplay -

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 pm

((aren't you nice? this is just a roleplay. this isn't real. i guarantee that none of us would talk about having kids after a week in real life. we're trying to make this roleplay end quickly, so we can start a new season. thanks for your input- but get your facts straight before calling everyone an idiot.))

Reese read the back of the box. "Half an hour on 350." He set the tray of cake mix into the oven, closing it carefully. Reese set the timer for half an hour, then made his way towards Mani again. "Now time for the fun part- cleaning up."

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 am

Mani smiled and said sarcastically, "Oh joy." Mani walked to the counter and grabbed a few ingredients. She put them back in the cabinet and asked, "Hey, you got any Apple cider for New Years yet??"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yup!" Reese chimed as he set the eggs and milk into the fridge. He grabbed the bowls, spoons, and measuring cups, throwing them into the sink like a basketball star. "I also got lots of junk food.." Reese grinned, swinging open the pantry to reveal bags of chips and cookies.

Jasey walked from person to person, jotting down their order quickly. She returned back to the tables with their drinks, setting them down carefully. "Have a good day- enjoy your coffee." Jasey would say to everyone with a cheesy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Mani smiled widely and said happily, "Great! Looks like you're all set." She giggled. "When I was little, my siblings and I would always buy confetti guns and shoot them off when the balldrop reached the bottom." She got out two confetti guns from her purse and said, "These'll be fun to use, right?" And giggled.

Seth and Kyle and Seth's football team were laughing the whole way to the cafeteria. Kyle stopped and said, "Hey, wait, you do know that Jasey works here, right?" Seth said, "Ooooh and I bet you just can't WAIT to order then, huh?" The whole team laughed and sat down at a large table. Kyle rolled his eyes and waited for a waitress to come to their table.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Reese smiled gently. "Sounds fun!" He swiped a cloth across the table, wiping up any spills. "Why don't you go sit on the couch or something, I'll be there in a few."

Jasey untied and retied her apron, walking towards a table. It was full of a bunch of big, muscly guys. Rolling her eyes, she put a fake smile on her face. "Welcome to Derp's Cafe! What can I get you?" Jasey said through her smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Mani nodded, "Sure thing." She went and sat down on the couch, and pulled out her phone, getting a new message from Shayla. It said, 'Waz UP gurlfrann?? I heard ya hangin out w/t Reese (;(;' Mani rolled her eyes. Shayla had a really bad habit of using text talk with every text. Part of Mani thought she was being ridiculous because her phone had an autocorrect so her texts were always spelled perfect. But the other part knew that Shayla was just being a typical little 13 year old. She texted back saying, 'Yeah it's going great. Wbu??'

Kyle and Seth and the team were laughing and fooling around like a bunch of idiots. When Jasey came over, one of the guys from the team mocked her fake smile and said through his teeth, "Thanks. We'll have a waitress who actually smiles." Which set everyone off into laughter. Everyone except Kyle, who just rolled his eyes. "Sup Jasey." He said, bending over to look at the menu. "We'll all just have a medium coffee and...hm...what are your best um...like...snacks...things..." He stuttered, losing his thought. He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Jasey stared at the boy before turning around to face one of her coworkers. He smirked at her, shaking his head. Jasey sighed and turned to face the table. "You have a bat in the cave." She said to the boy with a side smirk. "And I think your fly's undone." Jasey pointed towards his pants. "Hi,Kyle. Um, snack things? I guess our chocolate chip muffins and croissants are pretty good." She shrugged as she scribbled down the order of drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:19 pm

The boy panicked and looked down at his pants, hearing his friends laugh and tease. Kyle chuckled and said, "Okay chocolate chip muffins it is then!" Shayla walked in the cafeteria, her face still in her phone, texting. She had been behind the guys by several yards, but she didn't mind. She texted Mani back saying, 'omg u said great...not good! Omg it must b goin well. <3 i'm with Seth n his franns.'
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:27 pm

"Alrighty." Jasey walked up towards the counter, placing the paper with the order on it down. Quickly, another worker snatched the paper; replacing it with the food and drinks. Jasey gave the coffees a quick stir, placing cream, milk, and sugar onto the plates. She set the muffins and coffees on a tray before rushing towards the table. Jasey sat the tray down, passing out the coffees and muffins. She left the bill under the plate, just slightly peeking out. "Enjoy! You can call if you need me." Jasey smiled a bit before turning towards her next table.

After Reese finished cleaning up, he sat down on the couch next to Mani, grabbing the remote. "Anything good on?" He asked as he surfed the channels.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Kyle smiled at Jasey when she brought their food, then he started drinking his coffee. Seth, however, wasn't done joking around. "Hey Jasey!" He shouted, "Kyle needs you!!!" Kyle sent Seth a glare and said, "I do not need her!! What the heck man??" Seth smirked and said, "Don't need her huh? Then why don't you just tell her how much you don't need NOR want her at all." Kyle rolled his eyes. Other guys could be so immature sometimes. However, he guessed that he was somewhat the same.
Mani looked at the TV and said, "Well there's a couple things that look good." She had seen some new movies and some old cartoons that she enjoyed watching. They reminded her of home. "What do you think??" She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Jasey rolled her eyes and ignored the table full of football players as she wrote down the next order. "Immature." She mumbled, sticking the paper to the counter.

"This cartoon looks good!" Reese paused his channel surfing, turning the volume up a bit. "What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Kyle got up and said, "If you boneheads will excuse me, I'll be using the bathroom." And rolled his eyes. He walked into the restroom and splashed his face with water.
Mani nodded and said, "Yeah that looks good." She smiled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:09 pm

After Jasey passed out a few drinks to a few College kids, she stepped outside, placing her apron onto the counter. She sat down on a bench, placing her earbuds into her ears.

"Woop!" Reese threw the remote onto the other side of the coach, placing his legs onto the table in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Kyle walked out of the restroom feeling slightly more refreshed, and saw Jasey listening to music. He half smiled and walked over to her and sat next to her, asking, "What song ya listening to?"

Mani smiled at Reese and watched the television.

((Sorry, just really didn't know what to post. xD))
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 pm

((Ikr..))

Jasey paused the song, taking out her ear phones. "Just some song from a long time ago- before the whole disease thing.. It's called 'For the first time' by the Script." She shrugged, knowing he probably had no real interest.

As the cartoon came to an end, Reese turned the T.V. off and turned to face Mani. "Truth or dare?" He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Mani said boldly, "Mmm...dare."
Kyle nodded, knowing that he had heard the song somewhere, as the title sounded familiar. "So what time does your shift end?" He asked, happily.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 pm

"I dare you to convince Kyle that you've liked him
the whole time." Reese smirked as a flicker of amusement flashed in his
eyes. "If you're not too chicken, that is." He laughed a bit.

Jasey glanced down at her watch. "Erm, about a half hour." She shoved her Ipod into her pocket and adjusted her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Mani smirked and rolled her eyes, "Pfft, he likes Jasey and Jasey likes him, it would break her heart." She glanced at her phone in her pocket and then shrugged, "But...if you insist." She smiled. She texted Kyle saying, "Omg, Shayla, I totally am in love with Kyle!!! How do I tell him I've liked him this whole time?!?!" She smirked waiting for his reply.
Kyle tore his attention away from Jasey and checked his phone. "What the..." he muttered, seeing the text. He texted back saying, "Um, Mani?? Look who you're texting.."
Mani texted back saying, "Oopsies! Oh well, while we're here, do you like me too???" She giggled out loud a bit.
Kyle texted back, "Uhh...no, sorry. You know I like Jasey, riightt??" He turned away from Jasey a bit, hoping she didn't see his text. Mani smirked seeing his text and said, "There. Ha. Truth or Dare??"
Kyle shook his head and said to Jasey, "Okay, well...do you think...you know..." He rubbed the back of his head, nervous. "Would you wanna...um..." He cleared his throat. "You know, g-go somewhere after your shift ends?? I mean...not with everyone else like...just you and me...like a...like a-"
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"-Date?" Jasey finished for him, standing up. "I'd love to." She smiled shyly, running a hand through her hair. "Meet me at the park say around.. 3?" Jasey smiled nervously, combing her fingers through her brown hair. She quickly ran back into the cafe without an answer, already getting back to work.

Reese laughed loudly, putting a hand on his stomach. "Dare." He grinned, hoping she wouldn't get revenge on him for making her do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Kyle nodded nervously and tried to say something, but couldn't. This was the first time he ACTUALLY asked a girl out instead of just flirting, kissing, and dumping in two days. As soon as Jasey ran away from him he jumped into the air with his fist up and shouted, "YES!! YEAHH!!! YES! YESSS!!!!" Seth, the football team, and almost everyone in the cafe looked at Kyle weirdly, but he didn't care. He strutted out the cafe door and just walked around, thinking about what had just happened. He suddenly remembered Mani and said, "I am really sorry Mani but Jasey and I are dating now, so u better find someone new to crush on lol..."
Mani got his text and said, "Hold on...look at this!" She giggled and showed Reese the text Kyle had just sent. She chuckled a bit before saying, "Okay you asked for this...I dare you to call or text Kyle and act all mad at him for dating Jasey behind your back...and tell him he can't date her or something." She giggled at the thought of Kyle's face if Reese did that. She then mocked Reese and said, "If you're not too chicken, that is."
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Jasey hardly worked for the next few minutes. She lazily swept the floors, occasionally taking a few orders. When her boss came over to tell her she could leave, Jasey practically sprinted out the door. She ran towards her apartment, sprinting up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. People stared at her- while some of her 'neighbors' simply smiled. Jasey swung open her closet door, looking for something to wear. She decided on a black tank top with a black blazer on it, jeans that went a few inches above her ankles, flats, and 2 necklaces. Jasey removed her makeup, deciding on going for a more natural look; a simple lip gloss and clear mascara. She brushed her hair for a few seconds, allowing it to flow freely down her back. Jasey glanced at the clock; 2:30. "Might as well start walking.." She smiled to herself, walking out of the apartment towards the park..

Reese chuckled at the text. "Sure thing!" He whipped out his phone, dialing Kyle's number. As soon as he picked up, Reese raised his voice. "YOU LITTLE PUNK! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I SWEAR, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK." He growled into the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Kyle picked up his phone to hear a loud voice screaming at him. His eyes widened as he heard Reese yell at him. "Whoa whoa whoa, Reese...heh heh..." He chuckled nervously, "Who ever-...who ever said I was with her??" He looked around, a bit intimidated. Reese had beaten him up more than once, so Kyle had learned to watch his back.
Mani laughed uncontrollably at Reese's yelling, just knowing how freaked out Kyle would be. "Remind me never to get you mad at me Reese..." She giggled.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

"You watch your back." Reese mumbled, hanging up. He turned towards Mani. "Truth or dare?" He asked with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by jess Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 am

Mani said confidently, "Truth...I don't want to scare anyone else with a dare." She giggled a bit.
jess
jess
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next